MUEE 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. MUEE is known as the Mewar University Entrance Examination, it is organized every year by the Mewar University for admission to B. Tech, B. Sc in Agriculture/ Forestry/ IT, BCA, BBA, BBA – Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM), B. Com (Hons.), B. Com (Pass), B. Sc (Hons.) B. Sc (Pass), BA Journalism & Mass Communication, BA-BEd (Integrated), B. Sc – BEd (Integrated), BBA-LLB Integrated (5 years), BA-LLB Integrated (5 years), B. Pharm/ BMLT/ BPT.
Mewar University provides degree, diploma and certificate programs to the candidates at the UG, PG, and PhD levels in Engineering, Business & Management Studies, Accounting & Commerce, Science, IT & Software, Mass Communication & Media, Medicine & Health Sciences and other disciplines. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MUEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MUEE 2023 Registration: To be released
MUEE 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MUEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MUEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MUEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MUEE 2023:
- Candidates willing to get admission in MUEE 2023 need to fill the application form which will be released on official website.
- MUEE 2023 application form will be submitted till July 2023.
- The application form can be filled through online mode as well as offline mode.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully with no overwriting and editing on it.
- The application form should be signed by the applicant at the specified places.
- The application will also require the signature of parents.
- Candidates have to stick the recent passport size colored photo on the form.
- Once all the above steps are fulfilled the applicants need to attach all the supporting attested documents with the Application Form.
- This complete bunch of the documents along with the filled application should be sent to the university address by speed post or hand delivery only.
Steps to Apply for MUEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MUEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of MUEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MUEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MUEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MUEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MUEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MUEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MUEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
MUEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application form will be Rs. 100/-.
MUEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MUEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MUEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MUEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MUEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MUEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MUEE registration
- Enter MUEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MUEE Application Form Correction?
- MUEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MUEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to appear for the entrance exam should completed HSC exams from a recognized university or board.
Subject: PCM (physics, chemistry, and mathematics) must be compulsory subjects in the HSC exams.
Marks Scored: Applicant must have secured more than 50% marks in the HSC & SSC examination in order to appear for the entrance exam.
MUEE 2023 Courses Offered:
- BSc in Agriculture/ Forestry/ IT,
- BBA – Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM),
- B. Com (Hons.)
- B. Com (Pass),
- BSc (Hons.) BSc (Pass),
- BA Journalism & Mass Communication,
- BA-BEd (Integrated),
- BSc-BEd (Integrated),
- BBA-LLB Integrated (5 years),
- BA-LLB Integrated (5 years),
- B. Pharm/ BMLT/ BPT.
MUEE 2023 Exam Centres: