MZUEEE 2022 Application Form will be released by April 2022 through online mode. MZUEEE 2022 is commonly known as Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Exam 2022, and this entrance examination is organized by Mizoram University.
Candidates are wishing to get admission in the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Civil Engineering, they can fill out the Application Form of MZUEEE through online mode from the official website of Mizoram University.
There are many candidates who may apply for the examination of MZUEEE to complete their varied engineering programs. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MZUEEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MZUEEE 2022 Registration: To be released
MZUEEE 2022 Application Form will be released by April 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MZUEEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MZUEEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
MZUEEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MZUEEE 2022:
- MZUEEE 2022 Application Form will be filled till last date for UG/PG & Ph.D. Program.
- Applicants need to fill in details correctly in an application, as incorrect information is liable to get rejected.
- Applicants are informed that the MZUEEE 2022 application fee is non-refundable and therefore they can’t claim the refund under any circumstances.
- Applicants need to keep their documents ready to upload to the online portal to avoid last-minute mistakes.
Steps to Apply for MZUEEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MZUEEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MZUEEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MZUEEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MZUEEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MZUEEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MZUEEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MZUEEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MZUEEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
MZUEEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- General – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 350/-
MZUEEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MZUEEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MZUEEE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MZUEEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MZUEEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MZUEEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MZUEEE registration
- Enter MZUEEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MZUEEE Application Form Correction?
- MZUEEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MZUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed the 12th class or it’s equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subjects: Applicants should have passed the 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects compulsory.
- Percentage: Applicants have to secure a at least of a total of 50% marks in the 12th examination.
- Appearing: Applicants who are appearing in the 12th final year or equivalent in the year 2022 can apply.
- Age limit: Applicants applying birth date must be on or after October 1994 are eligible to apply.
MZUEEE 2022 Courses Offered:
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
MZUEEE 2022 Exam Centres:
MZUEEE 2022 Exam Centers list will be provided here once official authority will released it.