NDIM 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. NDIM 2022 is commonly known as New Delhi Institute of Management. This institute was started under the guidance of the Society for Employment & Career counseling within the year 1992 in Delhi.
This institute offers so many UG & PG courses and we have tried to list some below for reference. There’s no specific entrance exam conducted by the institute, however, the selection is done on the basis of the CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ AICTE-CMAT together with with the GD (Group discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) rounds. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NDIM 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NDIM 2022 Registration: To be released
NDIM 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NDIM 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NDIM Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
NDIM 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NDIM 2022:
- New Delhi Institute of Management application process is conducted through online mode.
- The application form will be available on the official website of the Institute.
- The applicants aspiring to take admission should fill the form online and submit it along with the application fee.
Steps to Apply for NDIM 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NDIM Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of NDIM 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NDIM Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NDIM Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NDIM Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NDIM 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NDIM application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NDIM 2022 Application Form Fee:
NDIM 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The candidates then need to pay the applying fee of Rs 1000/-
NDIM 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NDIM 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NDIM 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NDIM form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NDIM 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NDIM 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NDIM registration
- Enter NDIM application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NDIM Application Form Correction?
- NDIM form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NDIM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
PGDM Eligibility Criteria
- NDIM admission 2022 is based on a graduation degree in any stream from an approved university/ recognized by the UGC/ AIU and should have at least of 50% marks for general category students.
- For reserved category candidates at least 45% marks in graduation.
PGDM (IEV) Eligibility Criteria
The institute offers admission to graduate degree holders with 50% marks secured in the final examination. Final Year students can also apply for this program.
NDIM 2022 Courses Offered:
PGDM in marketing – 2 years.
PGDM in Finance – two years.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – two years.
Master of Business Administration – two years.
Bachelor of Business Administration – three years.