NEET UG 2022 Application Form has been released by 1st week of April 2022 through online mode. NEET 2022 is going to be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET entrance examination is conducted every year. NEET 2022 is the national level entrance test which is organized to provide admission into MBBS and BDS courses. The admission is going to be given to the students who will successfully qualify for NEET 2022 after securing the qualifying marks.
NEET 2022 exam is a single medical examination for admission to the MBBS course. Admission in MBBS course offered by JIPMER & AIIMS institutions will be done through NEET UG 2022 scores. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NEET UG 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NEET UG 2022 Registration: To be released
NEET UG 2022 Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NOTE: Subscribe to our Channel NEET Exam Guide Specially For NEET Examination. Click Here To Visit Channel.
NEET UG 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NEET UG Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||20th May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April – May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||17th July 2022|
NEET UG 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NEET UG 2022:
NEET 2022 application form will be released through the online mode only.
Students are requested to fill the NEET 2022 application form only once; multiple NEET 2022 application form is going to be
The NEET 2022 application form will be released by 1st week of April 2022.
Last date of application form submission is till 3rd week of May 2022.
Students must add the valid email address and also the valid Mobile number as it is compusory for filling the NEET 2022 form.
The NEET 2022 application form details and other important notifications are going to be coming to the registered email address.
Those candidates who will make any mistake while filling the NEET 2022 application form will get an opportunity to edit the NEET 2022 application form.
Steps to Apply for NEET UG 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NEET UG Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of NEET UG 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NEET UG Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NEET UG Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NEET UG Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NEET UG 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NEET UG application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NEET UG 2022 Application Form Fee:
NEET UG 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Application Fee||Outside India|
|General EWS/ OBC category||Rs.1500|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category||Rs.900|
NEET UG 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NEET UG 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NEET UG 2022 Application Form will be commenced by the third week of May 2022. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NEET UG form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NEET UG 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NEET UG 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NEET UG registration
- Enter NEET UG application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NEET UG Application Form Correction?
- NEET UG form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NEET UG 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Students who are PIO/ NRIs/ OCI/ Indian Nationals and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply through the NEET for taking admission into various Medical and Dental Colleges as pp the prescribed regulations.
Jammu and Kashmir Candidates are allowed to participate within the 15% All India Quota only through the basis of the self-Declaration.
Foreign nationals required to see the clause of the respective Medical and Dental colleges of varied states.
The Student must have completed the 17 years of His/her age as on or before 31st December of the year of the admission within the MBBS/BDS.
There is no limit to the number of attempts for the NEET Entrance test.
There is no upper age limit.
Qualifying Exam: Student must have passed the 12th standard with the Science stream.
Mandatory Subjects: Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam in Chemistry. Physics, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English as the mandatory subjects within the 12th
Qualifying Marks: Student must have passed the 10th and also the 12th class with the minimum 50% Marks along with the PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
Qualifying marks for Reserved Category: Students belonging to the Reserved Category/ SC/ST/OBC need 40% marks within the qualifying examination. For PWD candidates minimum qualifying marks are 45% Percent.
Appearing Candidates: Those candidates who are within the qualifying exam or 12th level also are eligible for the NEET 2022 Entrance test.
Foreign Nationals: The candidates who have passed 12th from any Foreign institution and need to do MBBS/BDS from India must have passed their 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology & English subjects with 50% marks recognized by AIU as per MCI regulations.
NEET UG 2022 Courses Offered:
NEET is the gateway to admission to the following medical courses:
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- BSc Nursing (Honours)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery)
NEET UG 2022 Exam Centres:
We have provided the list of NEET MBBS Exam Centers where the Examination are held.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||1101|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh / Mohali / Panchkula||1601|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai/ Durg/ Bhilai Nagar||1701|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1801|
|Daman & Diu||Daman||1901|
|Delhi/New Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi||2001|
|Goa||Panaji/ Madgaon/ Margao||2101|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||2501|
|Gulbarga / Kalaburgi||2705|
|Kozhikode / Calicut||2808|
|Noida / Greater Noida||4410|
|West Bengal||24 Pargana||4601|