NIIT University 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2023 through online mode. NIIT University is a Private University which provides admission in to various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Technology and Management fields. University will also offers the admission based on scores of various National level entrance examination.
UG level courses include BBA, B. Tech of 4 -year duration under 5 specializations, Integrated M. Tech, Integrated M. Sc and Integrated MBA course. PG level courses include M. Tech course of 2-years duration in 2 disciplines. The university also offers Ph. D course of minimum 3-years duration. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NIIT University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NIIT University 2023 Registration: To be released
NIIT University 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NIIT University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NIIT University Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||22nd May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||25th to 31st May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||1st week of July 2023|
NIIT University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NIIT University 2023:
- The Application form will be released by 1st week of April 2023 through both online as well as offline mode.
- Only candidates who are eligible will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic as official authority may not provide any chance to correct the details.
- Details like Candidate’s Name, Parent’s Name and Date of Birth must be same as it appears in 10th marksheet, any alteration in such details will lead towards the disqualification.
- Applicants should fill the application form within the given time period as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Application form will be submitted till last week of May 2023.
- Application correction will begin from last week of May 2023 for UG courses through CUET.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for NIIT University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NIIT University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of NIIT University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NIIT University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NIIT University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NIIT University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NIIT University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NIIT University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NIIT University 2023 Application Form Fee:
NIIT University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The Application Fee for every candidate is Rs. 1500/-.
NIIT University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NIIT University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NIIT University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NIIT University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NIIT University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NIIT University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NIIT University registration
- Enter NIIT University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NIIT University Application Form Correction?
- NIIT University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NIIT University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech. Courses:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any known board.
- Marks Scored: Candidates should have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Candidates should have JEE/ BITSAT/ NUET or SAT score card.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
For M. Tech. Courses:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed their graduation in B. Tech./B.E. or equivalent from any known institute.
- Marks Scored: Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
NIIT University 2023 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the list of offered courses by the NIIT University:
- UG Courses: B. Tech., BBA, Integrated M.Sc., Integrated MBA, etc.
- PG Courses: M. Tech