NITTE University 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022 through online mode. NITTE University 2022 was established in the year 2008 Mangalore, Karnataka. It is deemed to be university approved by UGC, New Delhi.
University offers applicants admission in B. Sc, MBBS, BDS, BPT, B. Pharm, B. Arch, BJMC, and Post Basic B. Sc in Nursing program at the UG Level. Post-graduate level programs offered by the university are MD, MS, MPH, MCh, M. Pharm, MPT, MSc, and MJMC courses.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NITTE University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NITTE University 2022 Registration: To be released
NITTE University 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NITTE University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NITTE University Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
NITTE University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NITTE University 2022:
- The NITTE University 2022 application form will be released by the authority for the applicants in both the offline and online modes.
- Before applying applicants should check whether they satisfy all conditions to apply in UG, PG and Ph.D. courses.
- Aspirants applicants have to fill the NITTE University 2022 application form and submit the application before the due date for the same.
Steps to Apply for NITTE University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NITTE University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of NITTE University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NITTE University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NITTE University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NITTE University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NITTE University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NITTE University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
NITTE University 2022 Application Form Fee:
NITTE University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Payment can be done via Net banking, (credit card/debit card) or through offline by in-person purchasing from the counter or by DD in favor of Nitte University payable at Karnataka.
Send DD in below address:
Medical Sciences Complex,
Mangalore – 575 018
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- NITTE University 2022 application fees are Rs.1500/- which every applier has to pay.
NITTE University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NITTE University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NITTE University 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NITTE University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NITTE University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NITTE University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NITTE University registration
- Enter NITTE University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NITTE University Application Form Correction?
- NITTE University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NITTE University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants needs to complete 10th& 12th class from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Applicants should need to secured a at least of 50% marks (for SC/ ST Category 5% relaxation will be given) in the above examination.
- Age limit: Applicants should be of a minimum of seventeen years of age at the date of applying
NITTE University 2022 Courses Offered:
Under-graduate level programs offered by the university are B.Sc, MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Pharm, B.Arch, BJMC, and Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing program.
Post-graduate level programs offered by the university are MD, MS, MPH, MCh, M.Pharm, MPT, MSc, and MJMC courses.
NITTE University 2022 Exam Centres:
NITTE University 2022 Exam Centers list will be provided here once official authority will released it.