NMAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) is conducted each year to offer admission in MBA programmes. This is a university level entrance test which is conducted by the GMAC (Graduate Management Council of India). Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various participated management institutes across the India.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NMAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NMAT 2023 Registration: To be released
NMAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NMAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NMAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
NMAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NMAT 2023:
- The Application form submission process has been started through online mode.
- Applicants are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- NMAT 2023 Application form has been made available by January 2023.
- The official authority will also provide the last chance to submit the application form with late fee charges.
- Applicants will be able to submit the application form with late fee charges till 3rd week of November 2023.
- Applicants must have to fill the application form very carefully as any invalid or any incomplete details can cause rejection of application form.
- After completing the registration process, Applicants are suggested to take the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Steps to Apply for NMAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NMAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of NMAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NMAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NMAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NMAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NMAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NMAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NMAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
NMAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|NMAT 2023 test registration fee (early)||Rs. 2300 + applicable taxes|
|Re-take||Rs. 2300 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score||Reports beyond 1st five – Rs.300 per score report + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1200 + applicable taxes|
NMAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NMAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NMAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NMAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NMAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NMAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NMAT registration
- Enter NMAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NMAT Application Form Correction?
- NMAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must fufill their NMAT eligibility for 2023 examination:
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for NMAT 2023.
- Qualification: The candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university in order to appear for the admission test.
- Percentage: The candidates must score minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last semester of their qualifying examination are also eligible for NMAT 2023.
NMAT 2023 Courses Offered:
NMAT 2023 is one of the popular exams for Management courses.
NMAT 2023 Exam Centres:
|North||Allahabad, Agra, Alwar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jammu, Jhansi, Panipat, Delhi, Gurugram, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Varanasi, Noida, Patiala|
|South||Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Mangalore, Madurai, Vizag, Kochi, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Mysore, Manipal, Vijaywada, Tuvananthapuram and Tiruchirapalli|
|East||Jamshedpur, Guwahati, Patna, Kolkata, Shillong, Siliguri, Rourkela, Ranchi and Bhubaneswar, Durgapur, Dhanbad,|
|West||Aurangabad, Ajmer Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jodhpur, Jalgaon, Jaipur, Mumbai, Kota, Kolhapur Nasik, Nagpur, Udaipur, Pune, Vadodara and Surat|
|Central||Bhopal, Bhilai, Jabalpur, Raipur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Bilaspur and Indore|