NPTI CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. NPTI CET is known as the National Power Training Institute – Common Entrance Exam. The National Power Training Institute in Nagpur, Maharashtra was established in 1975 and was set up by the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The NPTI offers UG & PG courses.
NPTI Nagpur provides a 4 -year B. Tech Course in Power Engineering and a 26 weeks Postgraduate diploma course in Transmission and Distribution Systems. Candidates, willing to make their career in the power and energy sector can apply for this exam. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NPTI CET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NPTI CET 2022 Registration: To be released
NPTI CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NPTI CET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NPTI CET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
NPTI CET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NPTI CET 2022:
- The NPTI CET 2022 Application Form will be Released by January 2022 for PGDC Course.
- NPTI CET 2022 Application Form will be submitted till February 2022.
- For filling go for the official website of the university or go for the above direct link provided.
- Click on the “graduation engineers course 2022 Application notice and Application format” tab.
- By clicking on the above, a new page will open in PDF format wherein Applicants will be able to see all the information regarding the courses offered by the university.
- Applicants are requested to read all the information listed on the page carefully.
- Applicants can download the Application form which is available below the PDF file.
- Applicants need to enter all the details as mentioned in the form.
Steps to Apply for NPTI CET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NPTI CET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of NPTI CET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NPTI CET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NPTI CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NPTI CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NPTI CET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NPTI CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NPTI CET 2022 Application Form Fee:
NPTI CET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee for every candidates will be Rs. 1200/-.
NPTI CET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NPTI CET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NPTI CET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NPTI CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NPTI CET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NPTI CET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NPTI CET registration
- Enter NPTI CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NPTI CET Application Form Correction?
- NPTI CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NPTI CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The reserved category applicants (SC/ST/OBC) will get the age relaxation as per the government rules.
- Candidates completed their B. Tech or Bachelors of engineering courses from a known university are eligible for getting admission in the university.
- Candidates done their corresponding in mechanical / production/electrical/electrical and electronics/electronics and communication/control and instrumentation/electronics and instrumentation engineering can also apply for getting admission in the university.
- Candidates who are in process of the examination can also apply for admission, but they have to submit some documents like mark sheets and certificates at the time of admission.
NPTI CET 2022 Courses Offered:
NPTI Nagpur offers a four-year B.Tech Course in Power Engineering and a twenty- six weeks Postgraduate diploma course in Transmission and Distribution Systems.