NSIT PG 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. NSIT 2023 is commonly known as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology it is a reputed institution which offer various programs in the field of engineering.
4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) & 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program is run by the University. On the basis of the performance of the qualifying examination, written test & interview applicants can get admission into sponsored M.Tech (full-time) & the part-time program.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NSIT PG 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
NSIT PG 2023 Registration: To be released
NSIT PG 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NSIT PG 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NSIT PG Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
NSIT PG 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NSIT PG 2023:
- Interested applicants should meet all conditions of criteria to enter NSIT PG 2023.
- The application number which will be sent on Email ID of candidates which needs to be kept safe.
- Login by visiting the official website using the Email id and contact details.
- Enter the details like applicants name, date of birth, category, gender, Mobile number, correspondence address, permanent address and communication details, etc.
Steps to Apply for NSIT PG 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NSIT PG Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of NSIT PG 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NSIT PG Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NSIT PG Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NSIT PG Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NSIT PG 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature in NSIT PG application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NSIT PG 2023 Application Form Fee:
NSIT PG 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
All applicants need to pay NSIT PG 2023 application fees of Rs. 1000.
NSIT PG 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NSIT PG 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NSIT PG 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NSIT PG form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit NSIT PG 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NSIT PG 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NSIT PG registration
- Enter NSIT PG application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NSIT PG Application Form Correction?
- NSIT PG form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NSIT PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National and Foreign National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification details: Applicants need to complete the B.Tech/B.E or equivalent degree from a recognized board.
Percentage: Applicants need to qualify for the exam by securing a at least of 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
- Age limit: The applicants age should be above 21 years of age as prescribed by the official.
- Candidates should have valid scorecards of the GATE exam within the related discipline.
- Sponsored M.Tech: Applicants should need to complete AMIE (India) exam with appropriate specialized /Graduation IETE (India) AMIE (London) Or the other examination (within the concerned branch).
NSIT PG 2023 Courses Offered:
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication
- Engineering (ECE)
- Biological Science and Engineering (BSE)
- Physics (PHY)
NSIT PG 2023 Exam Centres:
|S. No||City||S. No||City|
|45||Bilaspur (HP)||172||Patiala/ Fatehgarh Sahib|
|67||Dharwad/ Hubballi (Hubli)||194||Salem|