NSIT UG 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. NSIT UG 2024 Stands for Netaji Subhas University of Technology Under Graduate. Netaji Subhas University of Technology is one of the popular institutions in the country to offer admission to candidates in various engineering and technology fields. This institute provides various Undergraduate in the field of engineering.
Applicants can get admission in the B. Tech course based on marks scored in the JEE Main Examination, and the four-year Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F Tech.) program under the Department of Design.
Through Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi, the admission of applicants will be confirmed and in NSIT, IIITD, DTU, and IGDTUW, admission will offer to the applicants. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of NSIT UG 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
NSIT UG 2024 Registration: To be released
NSIT UG 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NSIT UG 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for NSIT UG Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
NSIT UG 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for NSIT UG 2024:
- Joint Admission Counselling (JAC), Delhi will release the Application form on the official website at http://www.nsit.in.
- Applicants will need to fill-up information accurately and carefully.
- The scan copy of the image with the signature needs to be uploaded as per the university directions in a specified space.
Steps to Apply for NSIT UG 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the NSIT UG Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of NSIT UG 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -NSIT UG Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of NSIT UG Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the NSIT UG Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- NSIT UG 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in NSIT UG application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
NSIT UG 2024 Application Form Fee:
NSIT UG 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The prescribed amount of counseling fee is 1200 plus extra bank charges should be paid by applicants.
NSIT UG 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
NSIT UG 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the NSIT UG 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as NSIT UG form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Edit NSIT UG 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the NSIT UG 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on NSIT UG registration
- Enter NSIT UG application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for NSIT UG Application Form Correction?
- NSIT UG form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
NSIT UG 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- There is no minimum age limit for the Undergraduate Courses.
- Applicants must be qualified in 10th class from ICSE, CBSE, or any other equivalent Board.
- Applicants should be qualified in 12th class from ICSE, CBSE, or any other equivalent Board.
- Applicants should have opted Science stream in 12th class.
- The Applicants should have opted for Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as their core subjects in class 12th.
- The Applicants of the General category should have scored 60 % marks in class 12th.
- Applicants of Reserved categories will be given relaxation in of marks scored in class 12th.
NSIT UG 2024 Courses Offered:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
NSIT UG 2024 Exam Centres:
|Code||Exam centre||Code||Exam centre|
|01||Guntur (AP)||59||Imphal (MN)|
|02||Kurnool (AP)||60||Shillong (ML)|
|03||Rajahmundry (AP)||61||Angul (OD)|
|04||Tirupathi (AP)||62||Balasore (OD)|
|05||Vijayawada (AP)||63||Bargarh (OD)|
|06||Visakhapatnam (AP)||64||Baripada (OD)|
|07||Vizianagaram (AP||65||Berhampur – Ganjam (OD)|
|08||Guwahati (AS)||66||Bhubaneswar (OD)|
|09||Patna (BR)||67||Cuttack (OD)|
|10||Chandigarh (CH)||68||Dhenkanal (OD)|
|11||Bhilai Nagar (CG)||69||Jharsuguda (OD)|
|12||Raipur (CG)||70||Bikaner (RJ)|
|13||New Delhi (DL)||71||Rayagada (OD)|
|14||Ahmedabad (GJ)||72||Rourkela (OD)|
|15||Hamirpur (HP)||73||Sambalpur (OD)|
|16||Shimla (HP)||74||Bhatinda (PB)|
|17||Jammu (JK)||75||Jalandhar (PB)|
|18||Srinagar (JK)||76||Mohali (PB)|
|19||Bokaro (JH)||77||Jaipur (RJ)|
|20||Dhanbad (JH)||78||Jodhpur (RJ)|
|21||Jamshedpur (JH)||79||Udaipur (RJ)|
|22||Ranchi (JH)||80||Chennai (TN)|
|23||Bengaluru (KA)||81||Coimbatore (TN)|
|24||Hubballi (KA)||82||Madurai (TN)|
|25||Mangalore (KA)||83||Salem (TN)|
|26||Mysuru (KA)||84||Tiruchirappalli (TN)|
|27||Alappuzha (KL)||85||Tirunelveli (TN)|
|28||Ernakulam (KL)||86||Hyderabad (TS)|
|29||Idukki (KL)||87||Karimnagar (TS)|
|30||Kannur (KL)||88||Warangal (TS)|
|31||Kasaragod (KL)||89||Agartala (TR)|
|32||Kollam (KL)||90||Allahabad (UP)|
|33||Kottayam (KL)||91||Kanpur (UP)|
|34||Kozhikode (KL)||92||Lucknow (UP)|
|35||Malappuram (KL)||93||Noida (UP)|
|36||Palakkad (KL)||94||Varanasi (UP)|
|37||Pathanamthitta (KL)||95||Dehradun (UK)|
|38||Thiruvananthapuram (KL)||96||Haldwani (UK)|
|39||Thrissur (KL)||97||Roorkee (UK)|
|40||Bhopal (MP)||98||Asansol (WB)|
|41||Gwalior (MP)||99||Burdwan (WB)|
|42||Indore (MP)||100||Durgapur (WB)|
|43||Jabalpur (MP)||101||Hooghly (WB)|
|44||Mumbai (MH)||102||Kolkata (WB)|
|45||Nagpur (MH)||103||Siliguri (WB)|
|46||Pune (MH)||104||Kota, Rajasthan(RJ)|
|47||Port Blair (AN)||105||Wayanad (KL)|
|48||Naharlagun-Itanagar (AP)||106||Jalgaon (MH)|
|49||Dibrugarh (AS)||107||Kolhapur (MH)|
|50||Tezpur (AS)||108||Nanded (MH)|
|51||Bhagalpur (BR)||109||Ratnagiri (MH)|
|52||Panaji (GA)||110||Gangtok (SK)|
|53||Bhuj (GJ)||111||Aizawl (MZ)|
|54||Rajkot (GJ)||112||Dimapur (NL)|
|55||Surat (GJ)||113||Kohima (NL)|
|56||Leh (Ladakh)||114||Balangir (OD)|
|57||Agra (UP)||115||Bhawanipatna (OD)|
|58||Aligarh (UP)||116||Gorakhpur (UP)|