OBEROI STEP 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Oberoi group has started OBEROI STEP (Systematic Training and Education Program) examination, and this is just an online application for the students. Oberoi group had been organizing these examinations for the last 11 years.
The STEP program is not only into the Hospitality Education Program, but they also provide practical training in hotels. The students who get selected for this program do not have to pay any fees. The applicants will be trained for all four departments of the hotel (Front office, housekeeping, food & beverages, and kitchen. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of OBEROI STEP 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
OBEROI STEP 2022 Registration: To be released
OBEROI STEP 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
OBEROI STEP 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for OBEROI STEP Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||April 2022|
OBEROI STEP 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for OBEROI STEP 2022:
- Applicants can fill the Oberoi STEP 2022 Application through online mode.
- Applicants need to fill in details like personal & qualification details etc.
- After that upload scan recent passport size image and signature in the prescribed format.
- Keep one print copy safe of fill-in application for further use.
Steps to Apply for OBEROI STEP 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the OBEROI STEP Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of OBEROI STEP 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -OBEROI STEP Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of OBEROI STEP Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the OBEROI STEP Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- OBEROI STEP 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in OBEROI STEP application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
OBEROI STEP 2022 Application Form Fee:
OBEROI STEP 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Applicants should be aware of that there is no application fees for Oberoi 2022.
OBEROI STEP 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
OBEROI STEP 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the OBEROI STEP 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as OBEROI STEP form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit OBEROI STEP 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the OBEROI STEP 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on OBEROI STEP registration
- Enter OBEROI STEP application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for OBEROI STEP Application Form Correction?
- OBEROI STEP form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
OBEROI STEP 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 12th (equivalent) from a recognized board or university by the Indira Gandhi National Open University, India.
- Percentage: Applicants should have secured at least of 61% total marks in the 10th examination in English or pass equivalent to B2 Grade or 7 CGPA for CBSE to apply in Kitchen operations and Hotel Operations. Applicants should secure the 51% marks or above in tenth in English subjects and pass from equivalent to Grade C1 or 6 CGPA for CBSE to apply in Hotel Operations (Housekeeping focus) program.
- Age limit: Applicants applying should be of eighteen years or below the twenty-year of age on or day of applying.
- Health: To apply applicants should maintain their health.
OBEROI STEP 2022 Courses Offered:
- Hotel Operations in Front Office/Food and Beverage Service Focus and Housing Focus
- Kitchens Operations in NA
OBEROI STEP 2022 Exam Centres:
Delhi / NCR