PESSAT 2022 Application Form will be released by January 2022 through online mode. PESSAT 2022 is known as PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2022 organized by the PES University. This exam is a national-level exam for taking admission into UG and PG courses at PES University.
It provides varied engineering programs for applicants to make their careers in the future. PES University is providing undergraduate and postgraduate programs for applicants. The interested applicants can fill the application form through online mode.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PESSAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PESSAT 2022 Registration: To be released
PESSAT 2022 Application Form will be released by January 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
PESSAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PESSAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
PESSAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PESSAT 2022:
- The PESSAT Application Form will be made available for eligible applicants only.
- Eligible applicants can apply for PESSAT 2022 from through online mode.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as authority may not provide the correction facility later for the application form.
- Applicants can fill the application form either at once or in multiple steps.
Steps to Apply for PESSAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PESSAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of PESSAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PESSAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PESSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PESSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PESSAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PESSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PESSAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
PESSAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Application fee is Rs.1050/- (Rs. 550/- for HN campus).
PESSAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PESSAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PESSAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PESSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PESSAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PESSAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PESSAT registration
- Enter PESSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PESSAT Application Form Correction?
- PESSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PESSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech. Program:
- Qualification: Applying applicants for B.Tech. Program must have passed 10+2 intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as Compulsory subject from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored minimum 60% marks in qualifying Examination to be eligible for B.Tech. program.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants for final year examination in 2022 can also apply for PESSAT 2022.
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Examination from any recognized board with relevant subject.
- Marks: Applicants should score at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for PESSAT Examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final year examination of 10+2 in 2022 can also apply for examination
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicants must be Bachelor’s Degree Holder in relevant field from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants in final year examination of bachelor’s degree can also apply.
PESSAT 2022 Courses Offered:
Candidates can get admission into various UG and PG courses at PES University.
PESSAT 2022 Exam Centres:
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Madikeri, Hassan, Tumkur, Chikmagalur,Udipi, Karwar, Shimoga, Chitradurga, Davangere, Haveri, Bellary, Hubli/ Darwad, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Raichur, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad, Vijayawada|
|Assam (North East)||Guwahati|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Maharshtra||Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore|
Note: PESSAT test centre for BBA/BBA HEM/B.Des/MBA/MCA/M.Tech/BBA, LLB/ M.Sc (Applied Economics) will be PES University campus, Bangalore.