University provides Applicants nine courses across five streams such as Arts, Science, Commerce & Banking, IT, Management and also 7-degree courses like B.Sc, BA, BBA, BCA, B.com.To take admission in this college applicants will need to fill the online application form.
Below in this article, we have provided all details of PGGC 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exams Dates, and How to apply.
PGGC Chandigarh 2023 Registration: To be released
PGGC Chandigarh Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
PGGC 2023 Important Dates:
The important dates and events for PGGC 2023 exam dates which are tentative in nature are given below. Check updates regarding PGGC 2023 on official website. We will update the dates once released by the official.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Last date of Application Forms submission||Last week of June 2023|
|Releasing date of provisional merit list||Last week of June 2023|
|Notification of discrepancies by students||1st week of July 2023|
|Display of Merit List||1st week of July 2023|
|Releasing of final admission list||1st week of July 2023|
PGGC Online Application Form 2023:
Applicants who are eligible can apply for the course by filling an Online Application form.
- Applicants who want to apply can fill the online application form from the official website.
- Applicants will be able to fill the Application Form through online mode only.
- Eligible candidates can submit the application form till the last week of June 2023.
- Before applying applicants have to go through the information brouchure which are given by PGGC.
- While filling Online Application form candidates have to keep all related documents ready.
- Applicants are informed there is no Offline mode for Submission of the document.
- Applicants will be given admission based on merit, which will be calculated by marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants is suggested not to disclose their Application ID and Password to others to avoid any problems.
PGGC Application Fees 2023:
The application form will be completed only after the submission of the application fee. All candidates have to pay the application fee as mentioned in the application form.
- Applicants can pay application fees through online mode only.
- Application Fees once paid are not refundable.
- Application Fees for PGGC is RS.70/-.
How to Apply for PGGC 2023 Registration?
Below we have provided the instructions to complete the PGGC registration in 2023.
- Go to the official website or go for the link provided above in this article.
- Open the link in new tab and click on the “Applicant Login” tab.
- Now, click on the ‘Login’ tab if the old student else clicks on ‘Register Yourself’ for the new user.
- Fill in all the details required for registration and submit.
- The system will send the user ID and password on the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Now login to your account to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the details carefully like your personal, contact, and educational details.
- Click on the ‘Upload’ button to upload the scanned images of signature, photograph, age proof, qualification certificates, category certificate, and other required documents.
- Now, choose the payment mode to pay the application fee online.
- After submission of an application fee, take the copy of the confirmation page.
Courses Offered by PGGC Chandigarh 2023:
Below we have provided the Post Graduate Government College, Chandigarh offers admission in various courses like:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Master of Arts
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Philosophy
- Master of Science
- Doctor of Philosophy