PGIMER (INI CET) 2023 Application Form has been released on 5th September 2022 through INI CET. PGIMER 2023 is known as Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research. PGIMER 2023 is an admission process that is conducted by the official authorities of the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. The official authorities will have organized the PGIMER 2023 admission process twice a year in January and July.
With the help of the PGIMER 2023 admission process, the candidates will be able to get admission to various courses that are offered by the PGIMER institution. The candidates will be able to get admission into MD / MS degree courses which are offered in the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.
The applicants will be able to get admission to the institution if they will satisfy the eligibility criteria as set by the official authorities of the PGIMER. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PGIMER 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PGIMER 2023 Registration: Started
PGIMER (INI CET) 2023 Application Form has been released on 5th September 2022 through INI CET. Click Here to Apply Online.
PGIMER (INI CET) 2023 Exam Dates (January session) have been announced. It will be conducted on 13th November 2022. Check other dates below.
PGIMER 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PGIMER Registration 2023:
January Session for INI CET:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Released of application form||5th September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||26th September 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||February 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||7th November 2022|
|Exam Date||13th November 2022|
PGIMER 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PGIMER 2023:
- In online mode, the PGIMER 2023 Application Form will be made available by the official authorities.
- On the official website of the PGIMER, the candidates will need to register themselves as a new user by providing some basic details.
- The candidates can use their educational documents to enter all the details in the PGIMER 2023 Application Form.
Steps to Apply for PGIMER 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PGIMER Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of PGIMER 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PGIMER Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PGIMER Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PGIMER Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PGIMER 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PGIMER application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PGIMER 2023 Application Form Fee:
PGIMER 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
For MD/MS Course:
General/OBC candidates: Rs.2000/- + Applicable Bank Charges.
SC / ST candidates: Rs.1500/- + Applicable Bank Charges.
PwBD Category is Exempted.
For Dm/MCh/MD Course:
PwD candidates, who apply for the DM/MCH/MD course, they’re exempted from the application fee.
The application fee is going to be Rs. 4250/- (For DM/M.Ch courses).
The fee payment is often done in offline mode (Challan).
The Challan form is going to be required to be filled up within the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination).
PGIMER 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PGIMER 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PGIMER 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PGIMER form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PGIMER 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PGIMER 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PGIMER registration
- Enter PGIMER application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PGIMER Application Form Correction?
- PGIMER form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PGIMER 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For MD/ MS course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS degree from any recognized institution to be eligible for admission.
- Internship: He/she should have completed their 1 year of internship before prescribed date to be eligible for admission.
For DM/ M.CH. course:
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have MD/MS or Equivalent Degree from any recognized institution to be eligible for admission.
- Registration: Candidates should be registered under Central/ State Medical Council to be eligible for DM M.CH Courses.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be born on or after 31st December 2023 to be eligible for January session & 30th June 2023 for July session.
PGIMER 2023 Courses Offered:
MD/ MS, DM/ MCH and MDS
PGIMER 2023 Exam Centres: