PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. PGIMER Nursing 2024 (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research) is a National level Entrance Examination held by the Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. The B.Sc. Nursing is of 4 years and M.Sc. nursing is of 2 years.
Through this applicants can apply for admission in B.Sc. Nursing (four years), B,Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) and M.Sc. nursing course at the PGIMER Nursing entrance exam. The admission will conduct in UG and PG Nursing programs of PGIMER. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PGIMER Nursing 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Registration: To be released
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application Form will be released by April 2024. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PGIMER Nursing Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||May 2024|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2024|
|Exam Date||June 2024|
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PGIMER Nursing 2024:
- Once the application form is filled, the applicants make sure for submitting the form through online process.
- Applicants can fill the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- All important information will be sent to applicants to their registered mail ID and number so it must valid/ working.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- There will be no need to send application form by post to the authorities.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PGIMER Nursing Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of PGIMER Nursing 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PGIMER Nursing Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PGIMER Nursing Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PGIMER Nursing Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PGIMER Nursing application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application Form Fee:
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For all other categories||(Rs 1500/- + Transaction charges as applicable)|
|For SC/ ST category||(Rs 1200/- + Transaction charges as applicable)|
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PGIMER Nursing form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PGIMER Nursing 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PGIMER Nursing 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PGIMER Nursing registration
- Enter PGIMER Nursing application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PGIMER Nursing Application Form Correction?
- PGIMER Nursing form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below are the complete prescribed eligibility criteria for PGIMER Nursing 2024 examination:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: The minimum educational requirements shall be 12th exam passed from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Gender: Only female applicants will be allowed to apply.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Applicants age should not be more than 35 years and not less than 17 years on 31st December 2024.
For B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 12th class or any other equivalent examination.
- Marks: Must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery with at least 50% aggregate.
- Registration: Applying Applicants should have registered as nurse and registered midwifery.
- Age Limit: Applicants age should not be more than 45 years as on 1st September 2024. The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC and other reserved categories will be applicable as per the rules.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Post-Basic Nursing degree from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 55% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Work Experience: Applicants should have at least 1 year experience and registered as midwifery and general nurse.
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Courses Offered:
B.Sc. Nursing (four years), B,Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) and M.Sc. nursing
PGIMER Nursing 2024 Exam Centres: