PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022 through online mode. The Osmania University has organized the PGRRCDE MBA entrance test to provide admission to the applicants in distance MCA and MBA programs offered by the university in distance mode. Osmania University offers various postgraduate, undergraduate, PG Diploma, and diploma courses for Distance education.
The admission will provide admission to the applicants in distance MCA and MBA programs on the basis of marks scored in the PGRRCDE MBA Entrance Test. Interested and eligible applicants can fill the application form through online mode by visiting the official website. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PGRRCDE MBA 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Registration: To be released
PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PGRRCDE MBA Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||November 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||November 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||December 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PGRRCDE MBA 2022:
- In application, appliers have to enter details such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, and Mobile/Phone Number, etc.
- Applicants should have to register themselves by clicking on the New Registration Link and then they have to enter their name, father name, and gender, date of birth, email ID, SSC/10th passing year, and SSC hall ticket number.
- The candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode and after paying the fee, the registered mobile number and email ID will be provided to the applicants.
Steps to Apply for PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PGRRCDE MBA Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of PGRRCDE MBA 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PGRRCDE MBA Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PGRRCDE MBA Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PGRRCDE MBA Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PGRRCDE MBA application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application Form Fee:
PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Application last date||Application fee|
|Last week of August 2022||Rs. 900+ processing charges|
|From 1st week of September 2022||Rs. 1400 (including Rs. 500 as of late fee charge)+ processing charges|
PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PGRRCDE MBA form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PGRRCDE MBA 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PGRRCDE MBA registration
- Enter PGRRCDE MBA application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PGRRCDE MBA Application Form Correction?
- PGRRCDE MBA form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should clear three years of bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or from Osmania University to apply an MBA.
- Percentage: Applicants should have secured a minimum of 50% marks (for SC/ST/BC category 45%) in the qualifying degree examination.
- Age limit: There is no Age Limit is mentioned by the authority.
PGRRCDE MBA 2022 Courses Offered:
Postgraduate, Undergraduate, PG Diploma, and Diploma courses for Distance education.