PIM-MAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. PIM MAT 2023 is organized by the official authority RA Poddar Institute of Management, Rajasthan. It is a Management Aptitude Test conducted to offer applicants admission to MBA, MBA (Service Management), and MBA (Executive) Courses.
Applicants can get admission to the desired Management courses by getting good marks in the examination. On the basis of applicants qualifying PIM MAT and the following GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview), round applicants will be given a mission. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PIM-MAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PIM-MAT 2023 Registration: To be released
PIM-MAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
PIM-MAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PIM-MAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
PIM-MAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PIM-MAT 2023:
- The PIM MAT 2023 Application Form can be filled & submitted through online mode.
- PIM MAT 2023 Application Form can get on the official website.
- In application applicants need to fill in all the details correctly as incorrect Application Form will be rejected immediately.
- Submission of application must be done before the last date.
Steps to Apply for PIM-MAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PIM-MAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of PIM-MAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PIM-MAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PIM-MAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PIM-MAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PIM-MAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PIM-MAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PIM-MAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
PIM-MAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee is Rs. 1500 for all candidates.
PIM-MAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PIM-MAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PIM-MAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PIM-MAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PIM-MAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PIM-MAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PIM-MAT registration
- Enter PIM-MAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PIM-MAT Application Form Correction?
- PIM-MAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PIM-MAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants should be a Graduate in any subject with at least 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST/ OBC/SBC category) from a recognized University or equivalent
- Final year Graduation students are also eligible to apply but they will have to submit proof of Graduation at the time of document verification
- As prescribed by the Government of Rajasthan, except in case of unaided private institutions and 50% seats in the self-finance course of the aided institutions, the reservation of seats will be made subject to the prevalent statutory provisions i.e. as per relevant rules and regulations of Government of Rajasthan viz. 16% for SC applicants, 12% for ST applicants, 21% for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) applicants and 1% for applicants belonging to SBC category. Further reservation will be followed as per prevailing norms of State Government.
- In addition to the above, there will be a horizontal reservation of 3% for candidates belonging to the Differently Abled category, 25% for women and 3% for dependents of Defense Killed/ Ex-servicemen
- One seat is reserved for Kashmiri migrants
PIM-MAT 2023 Courses Offered:
MBA (Service Management),
MBA (Executive) Courses.