PMNET 2023 Application Form will be released by August 2023 through online mode. The PMNET 2023 is commonly known as Punjab M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test and is the state-level entrance test, which is held by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS).
This provide admission to the applicants in M.Sc. Nursing courses and those candidates are aspiring to get admission in these programs, can apply in the examination of PMNET 2023 by filling the Application through Online Mode from the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PMNET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PMNET 2023 Registration: To be released
PMNET 2023 Application Form will be released by August 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
PMNET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PMNET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||August 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||October 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||October 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
PMNET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PMNET 2023:
- The applying applicants should need to read all of the instructions before filling the Application Form.
- They have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using the specified Bank Challan Form.
- After filling the Application Form, candidates need to take the printout of the Application and attach some required documents and send them to the address of the institute through the demand draft.
Steps to Apply for PMNET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PMNET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of PMNET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PMNET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PMNET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PMNET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PMNET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PMNET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
PMNET 2023 Application Form Fee:
PMNET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
There is the Fee for General Category is Rs. 5000/- and for SC category Rs. 2500/– and candidates have to pay on the mentioned date.
PMNET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PMNET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PMNET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PMNET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PMNET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PMNET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PMNET registration
- Enter PMNET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PMNET Application Form Correction?
- PMNET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PMNET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Citizens of Punjab applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants applying must have SC, Nursing /B.SC post-basic nursing degree from a recognized board. Applicants should have the Post basic Nursing certificate from a recognized Institute (Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council) from the state of Punjab.
- Percentage: Applicants should need to secured at least of 55% marks in the SC, Nursing /B.SC post-basic nursing examination to apply.
- Age limit: There is no specific age limit prescribed by official
PMNET 2023 Courses Offered:
M.Sc. Nursing courses
PMNET 2023 Exam Centres:
PMNET 2023 Exam centers will be update here soon as official authority will release complete list of exam centers.