Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022 through online mode. Pondicherry University is the top rank university offers admission in the various PG, Integrated Courses and Ph.D. Courses of Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Fine Arts, Law, Management and Medicine field. The Application Form will be released for registering the eligible applicants for university level entrance examination organized by Pondicherry University.
The exam will be held for selecting the applicants for admission in various PG programs including M.A., M.Sc., MCA, M. Com., M. Tech., MBA, LL.M programs and Five Year Integrated P.G. Programs. Selected applicants from the entrance exam will get admission in various offered courses at Pondicherry University and its affiliated campuses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Pondicherry University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Pondicherry University 2022 Registration: To be released
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Pondicherry University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Pondicherry University Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||19th May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||18th June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||20th to 22nd June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||June/ July 2022|
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Pondicherry University 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode by 1st week of April for PG (Integrated-5 yrs).
- Applicants should fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Applicants should fill the application form as per the details given in it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should fill the application form before the due dates as no candidates will be allowed to submit their application form after due date.
- The final date to submit the application form for PG (Integrated-5 yrs) will be 3rd week of May 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to keep their filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Pondicherry University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Pondicherry University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Pondicherry University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Pondicherry University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Pondicherry University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Pondicherry University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form Fee:
Pondicherry University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Courses||SC/ ST||PH/ Transgender||Others|
|PG (Integrated-5 yrs) through CUET||550/-||550/-||650/- (600/- for
Gen EWS/ OBC NCL)
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form will be commenced by 4th week of May 2022 for PG (Integrated-5 yrs). Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Pondicherry University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Pondicherry University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Pondicherry University registration
- Enter Pondicherry University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Pondicherry University Application Form Correction?
- Pondicherry University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Pondicherry University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For PG courses:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should be the Bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from a recognized university.
- Marks Scored: Candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the PG Courses.
For Integrated Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the Integrated Courses.
- Admission Procedure: Applicants are required to qualify CUET (CUCET) exam.
For Ph.D. Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should be Master’s degree holder from a recognized board or university.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in master degree to be eligible for Ph.D. courses.
Pondicherry University 2022 Courses Offered:
Admission in various PG programs including M.A., M.Sc., MCA, M.Com., M.Tech., MBA, LL.M programs and Five Year Integrated P.G. Programs.
Pondicherry University 2022 Exam Centres: