PS TET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. PSTET 2024 also known as the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted through the Government of Punjab, to provided the job of teachers in the state of Punjab.
Those applicants willing to become a teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in Punjab they can apply for this test by filling the Application Form through online mode by visiting the official website. Applicants will be recruited as teachers in Government and Private Management schools as per their marks. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PS TET 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PS TET 2024 Registration: To be released
PS TET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
PS TET 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PS TET Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
PS TET 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PS TET 2024:
PSTET 2024 registration process will begin from Nov 2024 and it’ll finish within the same month itself. All the candidates willing to apply for PSTET 2024 can apply for the same from the Nov month of 2024. Instead of last year, it’s expected that there’ll be additional candidates applying for this examination.
Candidates who have qualified their B.Ed degree can also apply for PSTET 2024 and also the people who are getting recruited through PSTET are appointed as lecturers in government and private-sector colleges. Candidate who got qualified in TET will be provided a TET certificate.
Steps to Apply for PS TET 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PS TET Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of PS TET 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PS TET Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PS TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PS TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PS TET 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PS TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PS TET 2024 Application Form Fee:
PS TET 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||For Any Single Paper||For Both Paper|
|General & BC||900||1800|
|Ex-Serviceman ( Self Only )||NIL||NIL|
PS TET 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PS TET 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PS TET 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PS TET form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
How to Edit PS TET 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PS TET 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website, or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PS TET registration
- Enter PS TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PS TET Application Form Correction?
- PS TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PS TET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
PSTET Eligibility Criteria from Grade 1st to 5th: Those who have cleared Senior Secondary examination and attained a minimum of 50% marks or those who have are in their last year of 2-year D.Ed (Diploma in Elementary education) will apply for the exam.
Or if the Applicants has completed their Senior secondary school or any other equivalent examination can appear within the exam. those who are in their final year of D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education under NCTE, regulations, 2002 May appear within the examination. If the Applicants has completed Bachelor in elementary education (B.Ed) or in their final year (4th year of B.Ed), and earned 50% marks in school twelfth examination is valid to apply. If the Applicants has attained 50% aggregate marks in school XII examination together with a diploma in Education or those who are appearing are valid to apply for PSTET.
PSTET Eligibility Criteria 2024 from Grade Classes 6th to 8th: Those who are in their under-graduation or attained a diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed) or appearing can also apply for PSTET 2024 examination.
OR Those who have attained their graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks or appearing or completed one-year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) degree. OR Those who have attained minimum 45% marks in under-graduation and 1-year of B.Ed as per NCTE regulations are eligible to apply
OR Those who have completed their class twelfth examination or any of the equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks and cleared OR have done 4-year B.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary education)
OR, Those who have completed the upper secondary examination with a minimum of 50% marks along with B.A. Ed/ B.Sc.Ed OR B.A/B.Sc.Ed may seem within the exam.
PS TET 2024 Exam Centres:
We will update as soon as the official will released the notification.