PTU 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023. PTU 2023 stands for Punjab Technical University. The PTU Exam 2023 will be organized by the I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar. This University is also known as Punjab Technical University (PTU). The University held the Centralized Counselling for providing admission in various UG & PG courses. The Admission will be provided for the B.Tech course on the basis of JEE Main Scores.
And the admission will be offered to the B. Arch course on the basis of the NATA scorecard. Through the PTU Exam 2023 Counselling Process, applicants will get admission to the PTU Exam 2023 and its affiliated colleges in the state of Punjab. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PTU 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PTU 2023 Registration: Application Soon
PTU 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Amrita University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
PTU 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PTU Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||1st week of July 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||3rd week of July 2023|
|Exam Date||last week of July 2023|
PTU 2023 Application Process:
- Applicants should fill the PTU application form with utmost caution, as university may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Candidates should fill the application form with authentic details only, as any incorrect detail can lead to the rejection of application.
- Applicants should submit PTU Application form before the prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
Steps to Apply for PTU 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Firstly, Visit the website of PTU 2023. (link is available above)
- Then, click on “NEW REGISTTRATION” tab and fill the registration form with details like Degree, applicants Name, Patents Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Address etc.
- Complete the registration form and login into the application form page.
- After successful login applicants will have to fill the application form with details like Personal information, Educational Qualification, Contact Details, etc.
- Applicants should fill the application form before the prescribed date for submission of application form.
- Now applicants will be asked to upload the required documents including Signature, Photograph etc.
- Signature should be running hand and scanned signature within given size and format.
- Applicants photograph should be latest passport size photograph with plane background and should be within given size and format.
- Now pay the application fee for final submission of application.
- Select the payment gateway as mentioned then fill the details accordingly and proceed the transaction.
- Once transaction will be completed take the printout of filled PTU Online Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
PTU 2023 Application Form Fee:
PTU 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|SC/ST/PWD category candidates||Rs.250/-|
|Al other category candidates||Rs.500/-|
PTU 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PTU 2023 Application Form Correction?
PTU 2023 form correction window will opens soon for candidates to edit certain fields in their already submitted PTU application forms. Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PTU form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PTU 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PTU 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PTU registration
- Enter PTU application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PTU Application Form Correction?
- PTU form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PTU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Before appearing in the examination, please go through the eligibility criteria which includes that candidate should have done 12th with subjects like Maths, Physics, and Chemistry (main subjects)
- B.Tech: – Applicants, who have passed class 12th or the same with subjects such as physics and Maths as main subjects and non-compulsory subjects such as Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, and Biology as is a requirement before applying for the examination.
- B.Arch:– Applicants, who have passed 12th or corresponding and attained at least 50% marks in Mathematics and English as assessment subjects can appear in the examination for B.Arch
- B. Pharma: – Applicant appearing for B.Pharma should have passed 12th with subjects like physics and chemistry as main subjects and Computer Science, bio-Technology, or mathematics as optional subjects or have three years of qualification in pharmacy with 50% marks are eligible to appear in PTU CET exam
PTU 2023 Courses Offered:
Panjab Technical University (PTU) conducts a centralized online counselling and direct counselling for the candidates seeking admission in various UG & PG courses at PTU and its affiliated campuses.