PU LLB 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Punjab University, Chandigarh every year organized PU LLB 2022. Through this exam, applicants can get admission to the LLB (Bachelor of Laws) Three Year program. This exam is a national-level entrance exam through which students can get admission in LLB (Bachelor of Laws) 3 years integrated course.
The Punjab University will conduct the PU LLB 2022 entrance examination for the candidates to provide them admission in different law programs and those candidates are aspiring to get admission in this program, can fill the Application Form through online mode from the official website of Punjab University. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PU LLB 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PU LLB 2022 Registration: To be released
PU LLB 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
PU LLB 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PU LLB Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
PU LLB 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PU LLB 2022:
- To register applicants need to apply online for the exam and are required to enter the details accurately on the application as no further corrections will be entertained.
- Applicants are suggested to carefully check whether they satisfied the eligibility criteria or not before proceeding with PU LLB 2022 registration.
Steps to Apply for PU LLB 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PU LLB Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of PU LLB 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PU LLB Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PU LLB Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PU LLB Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PU LLB 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PU LLB application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PU LLB 2022 Application Form Fee:
PU LLB 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|SC/ ST/ BC||INR 1050/-|
PU LLB 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PU LLB 2022 Application Form Correction?
Candidates have to enter the details accurately on the application as no further corrections will be entertained.
How to Edit PU LLB 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PU LLB 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PU LLB registration
- Enter PU LLB application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PU LLB Application Form Correction?
- PU LLB form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PU LLB 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: To apply, applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree (any faculty) from any recognized Punjab University.
- Applicants are eligible to apply who hold a master’s degree (any subject from Punjab University Or who hold the Master’s degree as equivalent to a corresponding post-graduate degree from Punjab University.
- Percentage: Applicants need to pass with securing at least of 45% (for reserved category- 40% marks) aggregate marks.
- Age Limit: There are no age criteria described to apply for admission.
PU LLB 2022 Courses Offered:
LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) 3-years course
PU LLB 2022 Exam Centres:
PU LLB 2022 exam will be organized at different parts of Chandigarh with many exam centres in the state on the given date. The applicants can choose the Exam centres according to their preference in the PU LLB application form 2022. The applicant will be having allotted exam centre for PU LLB and it will be shown on a applicants admit card.