PU UGLAW 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. PU UGLAW 2023 is commonly known as Punjab University Under Graduate Law. Punjab University offers a lot of law courses for candidates who are aspiring on doing such courses but at the same time to get the admissions the applicants have to clear the entrance exam which is again organized by the Punjab University which is known as PU UGLAW.
The BA/ B.Com LLB (Hons) course will be for 5 years and the other LLB courses will be for 3 years. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PU UGLAW 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PU UGLAW 2023 Registration: To be released
PU UGLAW 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
PU UGLAW 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PU UGLAW Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
PU UGLAW 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PU UGLAW 2023:
- The PU UGLAW 2023 Application Form for the law entrance exam will be available on the official website of Punjab University.
- The candidates need to download and fill the Application Form from the website.
- The Application Form submission also has to be done from the website along with the fee payment.
Steps to Apply for PU UGLAW 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PU UGLAW Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of PU UGLAW 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PU UGLAW Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PU UGLAW Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PU UGLAW Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PU UGLAW 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PU UGLAW application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PU UGLAW 2023 Application Form Fee:
PU UGLAW 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Applicants will need to pay the application fees of Rs 2100/- (for the general category) and Rs.1050/- (for SC/ST &PwD category).
PU UGLAW 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PU UGLAW 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PU UGLAW 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PU UGLAW form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PU UGLAW 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PU UGLAW 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PU UGLAW registration
- Enter PU UGLAW application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PU UGLAW Application Form Correction?
- PU UGLAW form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PU UGLAW 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants wants to apply to have to 10th & 12th class (HSC levels) or the intermediate exam from the recognized board of education (CBSE/ ICSE etc.) with securing at least of 50% or 45% marks in aggregate (for reserved category-5% relaxation). Or Applicants who hold the First Degree certificate or 10+2 higher secondary pass certificate after completing the correspondence or distance can apply.
- Age Limit: There are no age criteria described to apply for admission by the BCI (Bar Council of India).
PU UGLAW 2023 Courses Offered:
BA LLB (Hons.)- 5 Years
B.Com LLB (Hons.)- 5 Years
PU UGLAW 2023 Exam Centres: