PULEET 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023 through online mode. PULEET 2023 is commonly known as Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2023 and this entrance test was organized by Panjab University and those candidates are interested to get admission to the 4-year Bachelors of Engineering programs, they will fill the Application Form of PULEET 2023 online mode from the official website of Panjab University.
Every year, many of the candidates may appear in the examination of PULEET 2023 to complete their various programs. The Applicants need to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the examination of PULEET 2023.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PULEET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PULEET 2023 Registration: To be released
PULEET 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
PULEET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PULEET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2023|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
PULEET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PULEET 2023:
Applicants aspiring to take admission to Panjab University, Chandigarh have to fill the application form.
The direct link to fill the application form have been given above on this page.
Applicants need not send PULEET application form 2023 through email, fax, post, etc. Prior to filling the application form.
Only eligible applicants will get the chance to give PULEET 2023 Exam.
Steps to Apply for PULEET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PULEET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of PULEET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PULEET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PULEET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PULEET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PULEET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PULEET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PULEET 2023 Application Form Fee:
PULEET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category of the Candidates||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST and PwD||RS. 1088/-|
PULEET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PULEET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PULEET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PULEET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PULEET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PULEET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PULEET registration
- Enter PULEET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PULEET Application Form Correction?
- PULEET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PULEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must hold a Diploma certificate in engineering (3 years)
- The candidates from the general category should have scored at least of 60% in total while completing their Diploma course.
- The applicants from the reserved category should have scored at least 55% in total while completing their Diploma course
- The applicant must have studied Mathematics & Physics in their SSC examination.
PULEET 2023 Courses Offered: