PUTHAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. PUTHAT 2022 is commonly known as Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test this exam is a university-level exam.
Through this exam, applicants can get admission into Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) & Bachelor of Tourism & Travel Management (BTTM) courses. The PUTHAT 2022 exam is administrated by Panjab University. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of PUTHAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
PUTHAT 2022 Registration: To be released
PUTHAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
PUTHAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for PUTHAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
PUTHAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for PUTHAT 2022:
- Applicants should fill the application form will be available on the official website and should follow the mentioned instructions in the information prospectus.
- Fill up the information such as Full name, Father /Mother’s name, correspondence address & permanent address, Gender, Academic Details, Birth of Date, & valid Email ID, and select program, etc.
- Upload the document: HSC certificate and mark-sheet, SSC certificate and mark-sheet, and qualifying educational documents, etc.
Steps to Apply for PUTHAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the PUTHAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of PUTHAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -PUTHAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of PUTHAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the PUTHAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- PUTHAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in PUTHAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
PUTHAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
PUTHAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- For General Category – Rs.2100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category – Rs.1050/-
PUTHAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
PUTHAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the PUTHAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as PUTHAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit PUTHAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the PUTHAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on PUTHAT registration
- Enter PUTHAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for PUTHAT Application Form Correction?
- PUTHAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
PUTHAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: The age of the applicants should be more than 17 years
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should pass the 10+2 exam with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE /ICSE /State Board or any recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants should obtain minimum 50% percent marks in 12th
- The applicants those, passed/Appeared in the 10+2 exam of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad is not eligible to appear PUTHAT exam 2022.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for the PUTHAT exam 2022.
PUTHAT 2022 Courses Offered:
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT),
Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM)
PUTHAT 2022 Exam Centres: