Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application (Soon), Registration, Admission Procedure – Apply Here Online
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Admissions will be organized by the Department of Technical Education, Rajasthan. Admission process is held every year to give admission to the applicants into the Engineering and the Non-Engineering stream. Applicants will be offered admission on the basis of merit scores scored by them.
All these processes will be organized by the department under the guidance of the Directorate of Technical Education, Headquartered at Jodhpur. Applicants will get admission into any of the 184 private and PPP (Public Private Partnership Model) Polytechnic institutes. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Registration: To be released
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Rajasthan Polytechnic Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||July 2024|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024:
- The application form of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 for the Engineering Diploma will be available by online mode at the website.
- Applicants need to upload the compulsory documents and submit the form after checking the information carefully.
- No applicants should fill the application if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, as admission will be cancelled if found ineligible at the time of verification.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.
Steps to Apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Rajasthan Polytechnic Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Rajasthan Polytechnic Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Rajasthan Polytechnic application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Form Fee:
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Description / Category of the Applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the admission procedure||Rs 300 / –|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Rajasthan Polytechnic form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Rajasthan Polytechnic registration
- Enter Rajasthan Polytechnic application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form Correction?
- Rajasthan Polytechnic form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The candidates should be Indian nationals to apply for the admission process.
- Age limit: To apply for the admission procedure, the candidates should be not less than 15 years of age at the time of admission.
- Domicile: The candidates who will hold a valid domicile certificate of Rajasthan state at the time of admission will be eligible to get admission in the institution.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who want to apply for admission procedure should have completed SSC exams or any equivalent exam from a known university or board like CBSE, ICSE, or any other state board of education.
- Mandatory Subjects: The candidates should have studied mathematics and science as mandatory subjects in the SSC exams.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates who want to apply for the admission process should have secured minimum 35% marks or more in the SSC exams.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2024 Courses Offered:
- Engineering courses
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Construction Engineering
- Architecture Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical (Automobile) Engineering
- Mechanical (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning) Engineering
- Mechanical (Production) Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics (Fibre Optics) Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Printing Technology Engineering
- Non – Engineering Courses
- Textile Designing
- Costume Designing and Dress – Making
- Commercial Art
- Interior Decoration
- Modern Office Management