REVA EET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. REVA University 2022 has organized the REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET 2022) for the applicants and those applicants who are interested to get admission to the various engineering programs can fill the Application Form online mode from the official website of REVA University.
The candidates must have the eligibility criteria to get admission in the engineering programs of REVA University. The applicants need to check the details regarding applying in the Application Form. Many applicants may appear in the examination of REVA EET 2022 to complete their aspiring programs.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of REVA EET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
REVA EET 2022 Registration: To be released
REVA EET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
REVA EET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for REVA EET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||February 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||February 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||March 2022|
|Exam Date||March 2022|
REVA EET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for REVA EET 2022:
Those candidates are appearing for the examination of REVA EET 2022 to get admission to the various engineering programs.
The applicants will fill the Application through online mode.
For all of the courses, applicants need to fill the Application Form from the official website of REVA University.
To get admission in the various engineering programs, applicants must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria, and based on eligibility criteria, admission will provide to the candidates.
Steps to Apply for REVA EET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the REVA EET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of REVA EET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -REVA EET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of REVA EET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the REVA EET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- REVA EET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in REVA EET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
REVA EET 2022 Application Form Fee:
REVA EET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
All appliers have to pay application fees INR 1000/– (Indian/SAARC Candidates), NRI candidates have to submit INR 2000/- and Foreign candidates have to pay US $ 50 as application fees.
REVA EET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
REVA EET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the REVA EET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as REVA EET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit REVA EET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the REVA EET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on REVA EET registration
- Enter REVA EET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for REVA EET Application Form Correction?
- REVA EET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
REVA EET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have completed their HSC or PUC (Pre-university course) from a known University or a known board.
- The candidates from the general category must have achieved minimum 45% of the score in their examination in all subjects.
- The applicants from the reserved category should have achieved minimum 40% of the score in their examination in all subjects.
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as main subjects in their HSC exams.
- Candidates should have also cleared an additional subject such as Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational while completing their education.
REVA EET 2022 Courses Offered:
Undergraduate Engineering Courses – B. Tech.
REVA EET 2022 Exam Centres:
The REVA EET exam center 2022 will be allotted to the applicants on the basis of preference filled by the applicant in the application. Once the REVA EET exam center has been allocated it cannot be changed so filled it carefully.