RMCAAT 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022 through online mode. RMCAAT 2022 known as Rajasthan Master’s in Computer Application Admission Test 2022 on a yearly basis. This postgraduate exam is the most important MCA exam attended by Applicants. RMCAAT 2022 is held by Rajasthan Technical University.
Candidates who are from Kashmir will have to qualify for the exam to find admission to the MCA Program. It is an entrance to admission at Government and Private Institutions in Rajasthan.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of RMCAAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
RMCAAT 2022 Registration: To be released
RMCAAT 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
RMCAAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for RMCAAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
RMCAAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for RMCAAT 2022:
- Enter the required details of the application like the name of the applicant, date of birth. parent’s name, division, etc.
- Apart from application details, provide the scanned copy of the photograph, thumb impression, and signature.
- Before proceeding with the payment of a fee, it requires checking the submitted details for any mistake.
Steps to Apply for RMCAAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the RMCAAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of RMCAAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -RMCAAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of RMCAAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the RMCAAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- RMCAAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in RMCAAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
RMCAAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
RMCAAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Exam Fee||INR. 1,000/-|
|Application Form Fee||INR. 200/-|
|Exam Fee Depositing Charge||INR.10/-|
RMCAAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
RMCAAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the RMCAAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as RMCAAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit RMCAAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the RMCAAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on RMCAAT registration
- Enter RMCAAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for RMCAAT Application Form Correction?
- RMCAAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
RMCAAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who want to apply for the exam will require checking the eligibility criteria of the RMCAAT 2022. You need to ensure to meet all factors decided for eligibility.
- In case, any applicant is not capable of fulfilling the set criteria, then they will not appear in further admission procedures.
- At this point, you should go along with admission requirements.
- This exam can only be applied by those who have permanent residence in the state of Rajasthan.
- It is a must to possess a bachelor’s degree with any subject at a reputed university. Apart from that, they need to complete 12th with Mathematics.
RMCAAT 2022 Courses Offered:
RMCAAT 2022 Exam Centres: