RPET 2022 Application Form will be released by July 2022 through online mode. RPET 2022 is popularly known as Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test and it is conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan. The RPET 2022 is the state-level entrance examination and every year, many of the candidates may appear in this examination to get admission into various courses.
The courses are provided by RPET 2022 are B. Tech/ BE, and other courses and these courses are available in the various affiliated government and private colleges of the Rajasthan State.
Those aspirants are interested to get admission into various courses, they can fill the Application Form online mode. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of RPET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
RPET 2022 Registration: To be released
RPET 2022 Application Form will be released by July 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
RPET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for RPET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||August 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||August 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||September 2022|
|Exam Date||September 2022|
RPET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for RPET 2022:
- Those Candidates who are aspiring to get admission; they will fill the Application Form through online mode.
- Applicants need to registered their personal & qualification details in the application.
- After that provide all necessary documents and upload the passport size image and signature.
Steps to Apply for RPET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the RPET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of RPET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -RPET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of RPET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the RPET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- RPET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in RPET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
RPET 2022 Application Form Fee:
RPET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Application Form Fee is Rs.700 /-
RPET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
RPET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the RPET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as RPET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit RPET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the RPET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on RPET registration
- Enter RPET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for RPET Application Form Correction?
- RPET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
RPET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Mandatory: Applicants should have the Rajasthan domicile.
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed the Intermediate level examination from a recognized board or university.
- Subjects: Applicants should need to passed with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry& Biology as a compulsory subject.
- Percentage: Applicants should need to secured a at least of 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in the above examination.
- Age limit: Applicants applying must be above seventeen age and below twenty-two years of age.
RPET 2022 Courses Offered:
Courses which are provided by RPET 2022 are B.Tech/ BE, and other courses. These courses are available in the different affiliated government and private colleges in the Rajasthan State.
RPET 2022 Exam Centres: