RTET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. RTET 2023 is also known as the Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test 2023. RTET will be conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (RBC). This test is being held for the requirement of teachers within the state of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test (RTET) is a exam for the recruitment of teachers in various government schools in Rajasthan. It’s a state-level examination held by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE). The Rajasthan TET 2023 is held as per the rules that are mentioned by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE).
RTET is comprised of 2 subcategories one for the applicants willing to build their career as a Primary teacher (class 1-5) and next for upper primary teachers (class 6 to 8). RTET is a necessary examination for all B.Ed Applicants to be considered for Teacher jobs within the state of Rajasthan. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of RTET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
RTET 2023 Registration: To be released
RTET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
RTET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for RTET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
RTET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for RTET 2023:
- For the application, the candidates must visit the official website of conducting authority, at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The Applicants needs to register them by a valid email id by generating a login id and password.
- Then the applicant should click on the title Rajasthan TET 2023.
- Applicants got to submit all the asked details in a given format.
- The Applicants should upload the scanned copy of the image and signature for the application.
- The Applicants has got to send the scanned copy of the document.
- The Applicants shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given within the information bulletin and additionally as per the directions provided online while filling up the online form.
Steps to Apply for RTET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the RTET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of RTET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -RTET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of RTET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the RTET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- RTET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in RTET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
RTET 2023 Application Form Fee:
RTET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Level 1||Level 2|
|General||Rs. 500||Rs. 800|
|OBC||Rs. 500||Rs. 800|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
RTET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
RTET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the RTET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as RTET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit RTET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the RTET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Go to the official website, or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on RTET registration
- Enter RTET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for RTET Application Form Correction?
- RTET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
RTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- Applicants with a minimum of 45% marks in their senior secondary together with a 2-year diploma in elementary education are eligible for application.
- The Applicants should have completed B.EL.ED or studying within the final year.
- Applicants should have completed or within the final year of D.Ed (Specialization) in an institute recognized by RCI.
- Applicants should have completed or in the final year of BTC/passed in an institute affiliated to NCTE.
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Pass with a minimum of 45% marks and pass in or following the 1-year bachelor in education.
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Pass with a minimum of 50% marks and pass in or following one year B. ED special education Course.
- 5% relaxation is going to be given to Applicants of reserved class.
RTET 2023 Exam Centres:
Ajmer, Jaisalmer Alwar, Jalore, Banswara, Jhalawar Baran, Jhunjhunu Barmer, Jodhpur, Bharatpur, Karoli, Bhilwara, Kota, Bikaner, Nagaur, Bundi, Pali, Chittorgarh, Pratapgarh, Churu, Rajsamanad Dausa, Swai Madhopur, Dholpur, Sikar, Dungarpur, Sirohi, Ganganagar, Tonk, Hanumangarh, Udaipur, Jaipur