RTU BHMCT 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. RTU BHMCT is the organized by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) and it has a various affiliated colleges to provide admission to the candidates in the BHMCT course. This university was held in the year of 2006 and it is approved through the Government of Rajasthan.
Admission will be offered to the applicants in the BHMCT course on the basis of marks scored in the previous qualifying examination. Every year a huge number of candidates get admission in this course provided in the affiliated colleges of Rajasthan Technical University. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of RTU BHMCT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
RTU BHMCT 2023 Registration: Application Soon
RTU BHMCT 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
RTU BHMCT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for RTU BHMCT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
RTU BHMCT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for RTU BHMCT 2023:
- Applicants can get the application form through online as well as offline mode.
- By visiting on the official website of Rajasthan Technical University, candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- From the university campus, applicants can purchase the application form through offline mode.
- Applicants must have to register themselves on the official website and they can fill the application form through online mode.
- In the application form, applicants should have to fill all the proper and complete details and they have to upload the required documents in the application form.
- After filling all the details, applicants have to submit it and also can take the print out of it for future use.
Steps to Apply for RTU BHMCT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the RTU BHMCT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of RTU BHMCT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -RTU BHMCT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of RTU BHMCT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the RTU BHMCT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- RTU BHMCT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in RTU BHMCT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
RTU BHMCT 2023 Application Form Fee:
RTU BHMCT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Online Fees||Offline Fees|
|General||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 3005/-|
|Reserved||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1505/-|
RTU BHMCT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
RTU BHMCT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the RTU BHMCT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as RTU BHMCT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit RTU BHMCT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the RTU BHMCT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on RTU BHMCT registration
- Enter RTU BHMCT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for RTU BHMCT Application Form Correction?
- RTU BHMCT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
RTU BHMCT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates with Indian Nationality are eligible to apply.
- Education Qualification: Candidates needs to hold the BE/B. tech degree from any recognized university to induce admission within offered BHMCT program.
- Marks Scored: candidates needs to secure min of 55% marks or above (for reserved category- 50% marks) in the qualifying examination.
- Every applicant needs to have qualified for the GATE entrance exam to apply.
- Fitness: he/she should be physically and mentally fit and will also have to provide a medical certificate at the time of admission.
RTU BHMCT 2023 Courses Offered:
List of Under Graduate courses offered by University:
|a. Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)|
|2||Aeronautical Engineering||15||Mechanical Engineering|
|3||Automobile Engineering||16||Petroleum Engineering|
|4||Civil Engineering||17||Production and Industrial Engineering|
|5||Chemical Engineering||18||Textile Chemistry|
|6||Ceramic Engineering||19||Textile Engineering|
|7||Computer Science Engineering||20||Textile Technology|
|8||Electronics & Communication Engineering||21||Mining Engineering|
|9||Electrical Engineering||22||Petrochemical Engineering|
|10||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||23|
|11||Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering||24|
|b. Other courses|
|1||Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)||2||Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)|
List of Post Graduate courses Offered by University:
|a. Master of Technology (M.Tech)|
|1||Control & Instrumentation||11||Renewable Energy Technology|
|2||Computer Science Engineering||12||Power Systems|
|3||Digital communications||13||Software Engineering|
|4||Environmental Engineering||14||Structural Engineering|
|5||Geo-Technology Engineering||15||Textile Technology|
|6||Industrial Management & Engineering||16||Thermal Engineering|
|7||Information Technology||17||Transportation Engineering|
|8||Machine Design||18||VLSI Design|
|9||Nano-Technology||19||Power Electronics & Electric Drives|
|b. Master of Architecture (M.Arch)|
|c. Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|d. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)|
List of areas of Ph.D Program Offered by University:
|c. Computer Applications|