RULET 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022 through online mode. RULET 2022 is is commonly known as Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test it is a University Level Exam held every year for applicants. The University of Rajasthan conduct this exam every year for applicants it offers admission in the five-year integrated law program. University offer courses are 2- BA. LLB (Hons)- Rajasthan University BA. LLB- Affiliated colleges etc.
RULET 2022 exam has been held in offline mode means pen & paper-based mode. Every year, a lot of candidates may appear for the examination of RULET 2022 to complete their law programs. There are many of colleges are affiliated with the University of Rajasthan to provide admission to applicants on the basis of scores in RULET 2022. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of RULET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
RULET 2022 Registration: To be released
RULET 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
RULET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for RULET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
RULET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for RULET 2022:
- Candidates have been required to fill in personal details, address for correspondence, and information regarding past academic records.
- They should then paste a recent, passport-sized photograph.
- Make payment to lock you apply for to register in RULET 2022 examination.
Steps to Apply for RULET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the RULET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of RULET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -RULET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of RULET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the RULET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- RULET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in RULET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
RULET 2022 Application Form Fee:
RULET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Application Fees: INR 2000
RULET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
RULET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the RULET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as RULET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit RULET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the RULET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on RULET registration
- Enter RULET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for RULET Application Form Correction?
- RULET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
RULET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should need to cleared the 12th class from a recognized board or university.
Percentage: Applicants should have secured at least of a total of 50 % marks in the 12th class examination. Applicants of the SC/ ST category have to secure a total of 45% marks to apply.
Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final year of exam 12th level are also eligible to apply.
Age limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the official to apply for the exam.
RULET 2022 Courses Offered:
2- BA. LLB (Hons)
RULET 2022 Exam Centres:
The list of exam centres for RULET 2022 is not available yet. Once the official notification is released, the list of exam centres shall be updated here.