Sharda University 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. Sharda University Admission 2023 will be based on the SUAT 2023 entrance test. Admission will be offered to applicants for various UG and PG courses through online mode. It is a private university located at Noida. The university offers various courses such as engineering, medicine, law, science, etc.
The university will also provide the admission through national level entrance exams such as JEE Main, UPSEE, LSAT, MAT, CLAT, XAT or any other entrance exam. applicants who will clear the National level and state level entrance exam for engineering courses, need not to appear for SUAT. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Sharda University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Sharda University 2023 Registration: To be released
Sharda University 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Sharda University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Sharda University Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Sharda University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Sharda University 2023:
- Applicants will be able to submit the application form through online as well as offline mode.
- The offline application form will be available from university campus.
- All the details in application form must be correct as authority will not provide any correction facility to applicants.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form by entering details like name, photograph and signature in specified format.
- Take the printout of the online application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for Sharda University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Sharda University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Sharda University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Sharda University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Sharda University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Sharda University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Sharda University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Sharda University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Sharda University 2023 Application Form Fee:
Sharda University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Male applicants will have to submit Rs. 1500/- while female applicants have to submit Rs. 1000/-.
Sharda University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Sharda University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Sharda University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Sharda University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Sharda University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Sharda University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Sharda University registration
- Enter Sharda University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Sharda University Application Form Correction?
- Sharda University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Sharda University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria for Sharda University Admission 2023 given below:
For B. Tech courses:
- Qualifications: Applicants should pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board or university.
- Marks: 10th Applicants should score at least 60% marks while 12th applicants should score 70% marks to be eligible. Also, applying applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics.
- Subjects: Applicants must pass with PCM/ Computer Science/ PCB for Biotechnology.
- Score: Those applicants who will clear SUAT entrance exam and Personal Interview will be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applying applicants pass 12th class or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Those who have passed scored at least 60% marks in PCM subject will be eligible to apply for exam.
- Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years of age on 31st December 2023.
- Qualification: Applicants should be Graduated in any stream from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Those who have acquired minimum of 50% marks in bachelor degree will be eligible to apply for exam.
Sharda University 2023 Courses Offered:
BCA, B. Com (Hons), BBA, BA (Hons.), BDS, B. Tech, B.Sc., Bachelor of Optometry, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), LLB, and B.Arch., etc.
Master of Computer Application (MCA), MTech (biotech and civil engineering), M.Sc., MBBS, MS, MD, M.Sc. in Information Technology, Master of Physiotherapy (MPT), etc.