Shivaji University 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. The Shivaji University is located in Kolhapur and this university provides courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels for the applicants. This university has different affiliated colleges and recognized institutes offering admission to the applicants.
The university provides various courses including M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, M.Ed., Integrated B.Ed. and M.Ed., M.A. in Yoga, M.A. in Women’s Studies for the candidates on the premise of their eligibility criteria. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Shivaji University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Shivaji University 2023 Registration: To be released
Shivaji University 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Shivaji University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Shivaji University Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
Shivaji University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Shivaji University 2023:
- Firstly, applicants got to visit on the official webpage of Shivaji University.
- Applicants need to click on the link of Apply to fill the application form by submitting all the correct and complete details like email ID, mobile number, and password.
- Applicants need to make the payment of application fee through online mode after filling all the small print.
- The incomplete forms of the applicants are going to be rejected.
Steps to Apply for Shivaji University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Shivaji University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Shivaji University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Shivaji University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Shivaji University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Shivaji University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Shivaji University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Shivaji University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Shivaji University 2023 Application Form Fee:
Shivaji University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/-
Shivaji University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Shivaji University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Shivaji University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Shivaji University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Shivaji University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Shivaji University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Shivaji University registration
- Enter Shivaji University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Shivaji University Application Form Correction?
- Shivaji University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Shivaji University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
M.Sc: Candidates must be qualified in B.Sc. with Chemistry/Physics/Botany/Zoology/Statistics/Pollution/Geology/Microbiology/Electronics/Bio-chem./Geography(B.Sc./B.A.)/Agriculture as Principal/Subsidiary subject so as to be eligible for the course.
M.Ed: Candidates should be qualified for a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or B. A.-B. Ed. (Special) integrated course from this university or B.Sc. B. Ed. Degree from any other statutory University equivalent thereto with at least of 50% marks.
B.Li.I.Sc: They need to be graduated from any recognized University to be eligible.
M.Li.I.Sc: Applicants must have a Post-graduate Diploma in Lib.Sc./B. Lib. Sc./B. Lib. & Inf. Sc. Degree from this university or an equivalent Degree from the other university.
MPA: The candidates should need to be completed their graduation from any statutory University or Institution and completed a bridge course in music.
Bridge course in Vocal Music: The applicants need to be graduated from any statutory University or Institution & completed their Bridge course in Dramatics (Theater Arts). They even have to be qualified within the entrance test.
Shivaji University 2023 Courses Offered:
Master of Arts
Master of Commerce
Master of Education
Master of Library
Master of physical education
Master of Pharmacy
Under Graduate Course
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Education