SMAT 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022 through online mode. SMAT 2022 Sports Management Admission Test is an Entrance Exam organized for eligible applicants to apply in Sports Management at the International Institute of Sports Management.
The candidates of SMAT 2022 will be tested on their aptitude in Math and English. The majority of the focus for testing applicants will be based on their interests and knowledge in various sports. IISM’s SMART has 30% of weight, and the questions are related to sports. Applicants from any educational background and who have a keen interest in sports may apply. This entrance exam is held in online mode, i.e., computer-based.
SMAT allows applicants to take admitted in Bachelor of Sports Management (BSM), Master of Sports Management (MSM), PGPS & WM programs. There will be a 3 round process. Applicants will be selected by overall and sectional cutoffs. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SMAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SMAT 2022 Registration: To be released
SMAT 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SMAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for SMAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
SMAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for SMAT 2022:
- Applicants need to register their applications.
- SMAT 2022 application form can be filled in online mode.
- Fill all the details in the user registration application form, such as.
- Candidates will need to fill all valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- After that Scanned photograph/signature will be uploaded in JPEG format.
Steps to Apply for SMAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the SMAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of SMAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -SMAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of SMAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the SMAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- SMAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in SMAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
SMAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
SMAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The amount to be paid by applicants will depend on the applicant’s category will be updated later.
SMAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
SMAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the SMAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as SMAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit SMAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the SMAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on SMAT registration
- Enter SMAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for SMAT Application Form Correction?
- SMAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
SMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants will be analyzed for suitability by the following points.
Criteria if Applying through SMAT 2022:
- Qualifying Examination- HSC and graduation level (Bachelor’s degree)
- Minimum marks- Minimum 50% for applicants belonging to the Open category.
- Reservation– 5% i.e. applicants from reserved category having 45% at HSC or Graduation may apply.
Criteria if applying through MAH-CET score:
- Candidates of MSM & PG may also apply using MAH-CET scores. However, applicants should satisfy these criteria.
- Minimum marks required– At least of 55 %(45% for reserved category) in the MAH CET Test will be required.
SMAT 2022 Courses Offered:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management (BSM)
- Master’s Degree in Sports Management (MSM)
- Post Graduate Program In Sports and Wellness Management
- Post Graduate Program in Sports Event Management
SMAT 2022 Exam Centres:
The Sports Management Admission Test is held in online mode and SMAT 2022 can be taken from home.
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, applicants had to visit the below-mentioned exam centre to appear for the Sports Management Admission Test (SMAT).
Learning Campus Address: Ground Floor, Smartworks, Fleet Building, Chimat Pada Rd, Gamdevi,
Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059, Maharashtra, India.