SMIT Offline 2022 Application Form will be released by January 2022 through online mode. SMIT 2022 is commonly known as Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. The candidates who are interested in the B. Tech courses from the SMIT have to clear the Offline test.
This institute has organized an Offline entrance test for the applicants to provide admission in B. Tech programs and the interested applicants will fill the Application Form of SMIT online mode from the official website of Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology.
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology also accepts the JEE Main scores for the admissions of the B. Tech courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SMIT Offline 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SMIT Offline 2022 Registration: To be released
SMIT Offline 2022 Application Form will be released by January 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SMIT Offline 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for SMIT Offline Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||February 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||February 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||March 2022|
|Exam Date||March 2022|
SMIT Offline 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for SMIT Offline 2022:
The SMIT Offline Test 2022 Application Form will be release from the official website and can be submitted in both online as well as Offline.
The candidates need to register themselves on the website to get the Application Form.
Once the registration is completed the candidates need to log in to the website using the login details.
Steps to Apply for SMIT Offline 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the SMIT Offline Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of SMIT Offline 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -SMIT Offline Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of SMIT Offline Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the SMIT Offline Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- SMIT Offline 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in SMIT Offline application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
SMIT Offline 2022 Application Form Fee:
SMIT Offline 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The fee to be paid online is Rs 600/- The fee to be paid Offline is Rs 1000/-
SMIT Offline 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
SMIT Offline 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the SMIT Offline 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as SMIT Offline form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit SMIT Offline 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the SMIT Offline 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on SMIT Offline registration
- Enter SMIT Offline application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for SMIT Offline Application Form Correction?
- SMIT Offline form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
SMIT Offline 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The information in regards to the eligibility criteria is as per below:
Candidates must need to pass the HSC from a known university/board. Candidates who belong to the open category must need to achieved minimum 50% of the score in total in their HSC examination.
Candidates who belong to SC/ST & PWD should have achieved minimum 45% of the score in total in their HSC examination
Also, candidates must have cleared the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in standard 12th.
SMIT Offline 2022 Courses Offered:
B.Tech, BCA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ BBA/ MBA, etc.
SMIT Offline 2022 Exam Centres: