SPJAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. SPJAT is known as the SP Jain Aptitude Test 2022 is a management entrance exam organized by S.P. Jain School of Global Management. SPJAT 2022 is conducted to get admission into various MBA/PGDM courses offered by SP Jain School of Global Management. SPJAT 2022 exam will be held in the month of April, May, June, July.
S.P. Jain School of Global Management has its campuses in Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney. This exam is held to check a candidate’s Mathematical Ability, IQ, English Reading and Comprehensive Ability, and Logical and Reasoning Ability. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SPJAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SPJAT 2022 Registration: To be released
SPJAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SPJAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for SPJAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
SPJAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for SPJAT 2022:
- Candidates have to first register on the official website to start registration process.
- Candidates have to provide all their basic details like – First name, Last name, Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, Country, State, and Password.
- Now, applicants must log in using the given ID and password generated during registration.
- After logging in, applicants can open the main application form page.
- Now, filling the application form, candidates have to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- Also, candidates are should upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- It is also compulsory for all applicants to pay the required application fee.
- It is recommended that applicants must take a copy of the application form submitted and fee receipt.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form submitted to the institute.
Steps to Apply for SPJAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the SPJAT Application form 2022:
The application process will be held through online mode only, and to fill in the application form, the candidate needs to go through the following steps:
Go through the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
Click on ‘Programs’ button and choose Masters of Global Business
Under the ‘Admission tab’ click on ‘Admission Process’
Click on ‘Register for SPJAT’ button or copy https://applications-spjain.org/spjat.php
Fill in the required details such as name, date of birth, phone number, address, etc. and submit the form – the same shall be reviewed on a first come first serve basis.
No changes can be made once the form has been submitted.
Login using the registered email ID and password
Check the details entered on the Dashboard
SPJAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
SPJAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The fee payable is same for all candidates i.e. USD 40.
SPJAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
SPJAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the SPJAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as SPJAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit SPJAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the SPJAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on SPJAT registration
- Enter SPJAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for SPJAT Application Form Correction?
- SPJAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
SPJAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational qualifications: Graduation degree or any equivalent test ought to be completed by the candidates from a recognized university. HSC exams ought to be completed by the applicants from a known board.
Appearing applicants: Applicants who are in the process for the final examination also are eligible to apply for exam.
Subject: English subjects ought to be a mandatory subject within the qualifying test.
Scorecard: Applicants who hold a legitimate score card of CAT or GMAT also are eligible to apply.
Qualifying marks: Applicants ought to score over 80% marks within the CAT examination or have a 650 score in GMAT are directly eligible for the evaluation round.
SPJAT 2022 Courses Offered:
SPJAT 2022 is a entry for admission into various MBA/PGDM courses offered
SPJAT 2022 Exam Centres:
SPJAT 2022 will be conducted at the following test cities: