SPSAT 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. The SPSAT 2023 (Sir Padampat Singhania Admission Test) is the university-level Entrance Examination managed through Sri Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur.
This exam is organized to offer admission to the candidates in varied Management and Engineering Courses being offered by Sri Padampat Singhania University. The interested and eligible applicants can apply for this examination by filling the application form through online mode.
In this Examination, every year many of the application get admission on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SPSAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SPSAT 2023 Registration: To be released
SPSAT 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SPSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
The SPSAT 2023 Important Dates has mentioned below for the applicants, those are going to apply in this examination.
|SPSAT 2023 Application form||January 2023|
|Closing date of registration||June 2023|
|Last date of submission application fee||June 2023|
SPSAT 2023 Application Process:
- All the candidates will have to know briefly about how to complete your registration of the exam and the complete application process properly.
- The official authority will prescribe certain instructions & information brochures that the applicants need to keep in mind and need to follow during the process of registration.
- Get application and fill all required details such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- The documents that are required to submit should be incorrect size and format as mentioned in the web portal.
Steps to Apply for SPSAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Visit the official website of SPS University (Link is Given Above).
- Now Click on Admissions link, from the drop-down menu, click on – ‘Admission Test (SPSAT)’.
- Then official page for SPSAT 2023 will be open, now click on – ‘Apply Online.’
- Now a new webpage will open, and applicants will be given option for filling either undergraduate exam form or postgraduate exam form. Applicants will fill & select the option as per requirement.
- After clicking on the links, further options of specific application forms for different courses will open. Applicants will select the course he/she wants to get admission in.
- Applicants have to create an account there and fill the details in application form as asked by the page.
- A payment of application fee of INR 1175 is compulsory to complete the examination form.
- After the application form has been filled successfully, a confirmation email will be sent to applicants’s email ID mentioned thereof.
SPSAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
All candidates have to pay application fees 1175/– to register successfully.
Payment can be done via online by net banking/credit card/debit card or through cash/HDFC bank or Demand Draft.
DD should be in favor of “Sir Padampat Singhania University” payable at Udaipur.
SPSAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- 10th Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Government Document
- UG Certificate
- PG Certificate
SPSAT 2023 Application Form Correction:
Applicants can edit application form details by logging in using the credentials and editing the application before the final date of submission. The login page will contain the list of examinations applied and status of post and pre-registration.
SPSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for Under-graduate course is 10+2 and for Post Graduate courses in the specialization of the course selected. The detailed SPSAT 2023 eligibility criteria is given below:-
|Course||Minimum Qualification||Specialization Subject||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech (all courses)||12th standard||Maths, Physics, Chemistry||60 %|
|BBA / BBM||12th standard||Science (or) Humanities (or) Commerce||60 %|
|B.Com||12th standard||Commerce||60 %|
|BHM||12th standard||Science (or) Humanities||60 %|
|M.Tech Biotechnology||B.Tech / M.Sc||Biotechnology (or) Microbiology (or) Biochemistry (or) Life Sciences|
|M.Tech (computer Network Engineering & Data Mining)||B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA||Electronics (or) Computer Science (or) Physics (or) Mathematics|
|M.Tech Power System Engineering||B.Tech / M.Sc||Electrical Engineering (or) Electronics (or) Physics|
|M.Tech VLSI Design & Embedded System||Electronics (or) Communication Engineering (or) Physics|
|M.Tech Machine Design / Manufacturing Engineering||B.Tech||Mechanical (or) Production Engineering|
|M.Tech Structural Engineering||B.Tech||Civil Engineering|
|MBA / PGDM||B.Tech||60 %|
SPSAT 2023 Courses Offered:
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Com., BBA, BCA, B.Sc. etc.
- PG Courses: MBA, M.Com., M.Tech., MCA etc.