SRFTI 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. SRFTI is known as the Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute. Through this applicants can get admission in the 3 -year Post Graduate Programs in Cinema and 2-year Postgraduate Programs on Television. Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute has conducted the Written Entrance Test to get admission.
Candidates willing to get admission can apply for the entrance exam by filling the application form through online mode from the official website of Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SRFTI 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SRFTI 2022 Registration: To be released
SRFTI 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SRFTI 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for SRFTI Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
SRFTI 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for SRFTI 2022:
SRFTI is known as the Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute.
Through this applicants can get admission in the 3 -year Post Graduate Programs in Cinema and 2-year Postgraduate Programs on Television.
SRFTI will conduct the Written Entrance Test to get admission.
Candidates willing to get admission can apply for the entrance exam by filling the application form, through online mode from the official website of Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute.
Steps to Apply for SRFTI 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the SRFTI Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of SRFTI 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -SRFTI Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of SRFTI Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the SRFTI Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- SRFTI 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in SRFTI application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
SRFTI 2022 Application Form Fee:
SRFTI 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Other than S.C., S.T. & PWD Category|
|One Course||Rs. 4000/-|
|Two Courses||Rs. 8000/-|
|Three Courses||Rs. 10,100/-|
|S.C. & S.T. S.C., S.T. & PWD category|
|One Course||Rs. 1250/-|
|Two Courses||Rs. 2500/-|
|Three Courses||Rs. 3,125/-|
SRFTI 2022 Application Documents Required:
1. Admit Card of the admission test.
2. All Original Mark-sheets.
3. Self Attested photocopies of all Mark-sheets and Admit Cards.
4. Three stamp-size (2X2.5 cm) color photographs.
5. Parents’/guardian’s income certificate or any one of the following.
a. Copy of the Income Tax Return.
b. Copy of Form 16.
c. Copy of the Pay Slip/ Salary Certificate from the employer.
d. Income Certificate from local MLA/Councilor.
6. Aadhaar Card. In case of non availability of Aadhaar card, any photo ID card, which has the postal address, of the candidate (e.g. voter Id card, Driving license, Passport etc.).
7. Candidates claiming OBC-NCL status may please note that the OBC certificate, including non – creamy layer status should have been issued on a date within one year before the closing date of receiving application.
SRFTI 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the SRFTI 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as SRFTI form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit SRFTI 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the SRFTI 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on SRFTI registration
- Enter SRFTI application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for SRFTI Application Form Correction?
- SRFTI form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
SRFTI 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants, who’re going to apply for PG programs, they should have Graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- For Animation Cinema, applicants must have proficiency in drawing and those will have the marks sheet of the final examination for bachelor’s degree in their hand before last date of admission as per merit list are eligible to apply.
SRFTI 2022 Courses Offered:
PG course in cinema (3 years)
- Producing film and television,
- Direction and screenplay writing,
- Cinematography Animation cinema,
- Sound recording and design
PG course in Television (2 years)
- Writing for electronic & digital media,
- Electronic & digital media management,
- Videography for electronic & digital media,
- Producing for electronic & digital media,
- Editing for electronic & digital media,
- Sound for electronic & digital media
SRFTI 2022 Exam Centres: