St. Andrews 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. St. Andrews College is a known educational institution, where the Arts, Science, and Commerce courses are offered for the candidates and it is affiliated to the University of Mumbai, which is located in Bandra, Mumbai. After the HSC, Maharashtra result declaration, the admission process will begin at St. Andrews College. Students are granted admission based on the rules and regulations of the government and the University of Mumbai. Being a minority college, 50% of the seats will be reserved for Catholics. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of St. Andrews College 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
St. Andrews College 2023 Registration: Started
St. Andrew’s Admission 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG & PG courses. Click here to apply.
St. Andrews College 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for St. Andrews College Registration 2023:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Bennett University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MIT WPU Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT University Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Unison, Uttarakhand | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Dates 2023 (Tentative)
|Released of application form
|Last date to submit application form
|To be announced
|Application Form Correction Facility
|To be announced
|Downloading of admit card
|To be announced
|To be announced
St. Andrews College 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for St. Andrews College 2023:
- The St. Andrews College application form will be released through online as well as offline mode for various UG courses.
- After the HSC results of the Maharashtra State Board declaration, the application form of St. Andrews College will be released for the candidates.
- Candidates should reach the center of St. Andrews College to fill the application form.
- After filling the application with correct details, they have to submit the application form at the college and also take the copy of the application form.
Steps to Apply for St. Andrews College 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the St. Andrews College Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of St. Andrews College 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -St. Andrews College Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of St. Andrews College Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the St. Andrews College Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- St. Andrews College 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in St. Andrews College application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
St. Andrews College 2023 Application Form Fee:
St. Andrews College 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
The application fee will be Rs 500/- for every candidate.
St. Andrews College 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
St. Andrews College 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the St. Andrews College 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as St. Andrews College form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit St. Andrews College 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the St. Andrews College 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on St. Andrews College registration
- Enter St. Andrews College application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for St. Andrews College Application Form Correction?
- St. Andrews College form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
St. Andrews College 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have scored qualified marks in the 12th class to get admission in provided courses at St. Andrews College.
- Candidates must score minimum marks are different for every stream and it is necessary to qualify in the 12th class.
- Those candidates have completed their diploma in any respective field can apply for the course in which admission is offered in the lateral entry.
- Those who completed their education form, other boards, can also apply here.
St. Andrews College 2023 Courses Offered:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- Bachelor of Mass Media (B.M.M.)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology) B.Sc. (I.T.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) B. Com (A&F)
- Bachelor of Science (Hospitality Studies) B.Sc. (H.S.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance) B. Com.(B&I)
- Master of Commerce M. Com.
- Doctor of Philosophy (English) Ph. D.