St. Stephens College 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. St. Stephen‘s College is one of the oldest colleges situated in Delhi which was established in the year of 1881. St Stephen’s College Admission is a National Level Entrance Exam which provides admission in UG, PG, and Diploma Courses. St. Stephen’s College will also accept applications for PG admissions through DUET.
Candidates can get admission to the various courses on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance exam. St Stephen’s College 2022 Application Form will be released through both online as well as offline mode. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of St. Stephen‘s College 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Registration: To be released
St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for St. Stephen‘s College Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for St. Stephen‘s College 2022:
- Stephen‘s College admission 2022 Application forms will be released through online mode on the official website of the university for the candidates.
- Candidates are suggested to register themselves on the official website.
- In the application, form candidates are advised to fill in all the details correctly and properly.
- Candidates have to fill in personal and other additional details and also have to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature and some certificates as mentioned on the official website.
- Applicants have to scan images in the specified format and size mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the Application Form.
Steps to Apply for St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the St. Stephen‘s College Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of St. Stephen‘s College 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -St. Stephen‘s College Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of St. Stephen‘s College Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the St. Stephen‘s College Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in St. Stephen‘s College application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Application Form Fee:
St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The undergraduate course need to pay Rs 200/- as an application fee.
The postgraduate course need to pay the application fee in offline mode, and the fee is Rs 100/-.
The diploma courses need to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee.
St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as St. Stephen‘s College form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the St. Stephen‘s College 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on St. Stephen‘s College registration
- Enter St. Stephen‘s College application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for St. Stephen‘s College Application Form Correction?
- St. Stephen‘s College form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For BA (Hons.), BA, B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Sc. course:
Educational qualification: Candidate should have completed the HSC exam from a recognized university or institution.
Appearing applicants: Candidates who are appearing for the final exam of the HSC are also eligible to appear.
For MA, M.Sc. course:
Educational qualification: BA/B.Sc. Or any equivalent exam from a recognized university or institution must be completed by the applicant.
Appearing applicants: Candidates who are appearing for the final year of the exam in the current year are also eligible to appear.
Nationality: Indian & Foreign National candidates are eligible to apply.
Age limit: There is no specific age limit prescribed by the authority to apply.
St. Stephen‘s College 2022 Courses Offered:
UG Courses 2022:
B. Sc Hons
B. Sc program
PG Courses 2022: