SUAT 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022. The SUAT 2022 is commonly known as the Sharda University Admission Test. The SUAT 2022 is an admission test which is organized by the official of Sharda University. SUAT is an entrance exam based on which, the official authorities of Sharda University will provide admission to the deserving applicants in varied courses that are offered in its institution along with its affiliated institutions.
The SUAT 2022 entrance exam will be held at the national level. The applicants who will clear the SUAT 2022 will be able to take admission in various Under Graduate – UG and Post Graduate – PG and Doctoral level courses that are offered in the field of Engineering, Management, Arts, Commerce, Journalism, Law and Computer Science and many other.
While filling out the application form of SUAT 2022, the applicants will have to submit their personal, academic and contact details. Invalid and incomplete details in applications will be rejected. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SUAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SUAT 2022 Registration: To be released
SUAT 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SUAT 2022 Exam Dates:
|Satrting of application forms||March 2022|
|Last Date To submit application||May 2022|
|Date of SUAT 2022 entrance exam||June 2022|
SUAT 2022 Application Process:
- SUAT Application form has been released specifically for eligible applicants, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for SUAT 2022.
- Applicants should fill SUAT 2022 application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility later.
- Applicants should fill the SUAT Application Form with utmost caution, as university may not provide any correction facility for SUAT application form.
Steps to Apply for SUAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Visit the website of SUAT 2022. (link is given above)
- Go to the homepage of Sharda University and click on tab Apply Online option.
- Then, fill the registration form with details like Full Name, Email Id, Course you want apply for, State, City Mobile number and click on “Verify no.” and applicants will receive OTP in registered mobile number.
- Complete the SUAT registration process and login into your account.
- Fill the application form with all required details including Personal information, Educational Qualification, Contact Details, Examination Centre etc..
- Applicants will fill application form in parts as it’s not compulsory to fill application form at one attempt.
- Now applicants will need to upload asked documents like Signature, Photograph and category certificate.
- Signature must be running hand and scanned signature within given size and format.
- Photograph must be latest passport size photograph with plane background and should be within given size and format.
- If applicants belongs to reserved category then he/ she should upload Category certificate in application form.
- Now applicants will be asked to submit prescribed application fee for final submission of application form.
- Select the payment mode and gateway according to your convenience then fill the details accordingly and proceed the transaction.
SUAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
- SUAT Application fee 2022 will be payable through both online as well as offline mode. Fee is non-refundable at any circumstances.
- Applicants will pay SUAT application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Demand Draft (DD) payment gateways.
- For offline mode applicants will pay through Demand Draft (DD) Facility payable at university campus.
- The SUAT Application Fee is Rs.1200/- for every applicants.
SUAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Class 10 and class 12 mark sheets
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Graduation degree certificate
SUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the complete course wise eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2022 Admission:
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Scored Card: Admission will be offered to the applicants on the basis of SUAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT score.
For B. Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 Intermediate without any gap from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 60% marks in 10th and 70% marks aggregate in 12th with 60% marks in PCM/ PCB subjects.
- Subjects: Applicants should have passed with PCM/ PCB (for Biotechnology) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination can also apply for the SUAT 2022 examination.
For M. Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have done B. Tech./ B.E. or M.Sc. from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 60% marks in qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Applicants should have GATE/NET score card to be eligible for admission.
SUAT 2022 Courses Offered:
- B. Tech
- B. Com
- BBA + MBA integrated
- Integrated Law
- B. Tech + MBA integrated
- B. Tech + M. Tech integrated
- Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
- BA (Hons) & B. Sc in all disciplines.
SUAT 2022 Exam Centres:
|Visakhapatnam||0891 6575669 , 6638095|
|Bihar||Patna||0612 2541882 / 09122479160|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||0172- 5065591 5065592, 4642783|
|Goa||Margoa||0832 2789142/ 2780675/ 2781324|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||079-26406048 / 079-40326003|
|Gujarat||Rajkot||9376506886 / 8469909044|
|Haryana||Faridabad||0129-2289500 / 2221824|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla||0177- 2812969 / 09816712345|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||1912458450|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur||0657-2320961 / 6052002|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||07554012861/ 62|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||02224379321 / 9320840147|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||022 – 69581013|
|Rajasthan||Kota||9950803770 / 7737066776|
|Rajasthan||Udaipur||0294-2413705 / 2419467|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra||0562- 4008111/ 2525961|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad||0120 4126024|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||0522-2311117 / 2341593|
|Uttar Pradesh||Moradabad||0591-2487590 / 9927759000|
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida||0120-3121001/ 02, 4060210|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||0522-4113780, 8853191976|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||9230828772, 033-40043973|