SVUEET 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023 through online mode. SVUEET 2023 is commonly known as Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test and this entrance test is organized by Sri Venkateswara University.
The Sri Venkateswara University will held this examination to provide admission to the applicants in 6 year BTech + MTech dual degree program offered in various specializations including EEE, ECE, Civil, CSE and Mechanical Engineering (Self-Finance).
The applicants will complete their various degree programs from this university, they can fill the Application Form of SVUEET through online mode and they should have the eligibility criteria. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of SVUEET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
SVUEET 2023 Registration: To be released
SVUEET 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SVUEET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for SVUEET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2023|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
SVUEET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for SVUEET 2023:
- Before applying to the ‘Online Application’ the applicants need to read all of the instructions mentioned on the official page.
- Candidates need to fill all of the required details in the Application Form and before that, they have to register themselves by entering required details.
- Then After getting OTP, applicants will be verified to fill the Application Form and they have to fill academic details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature. Signature must be signed on white paper only.
Steps to Apply for SVUEET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the SVUEET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of SVUEET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -SVUEET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of SVUEET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the SVUEET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- SVUEET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in SVUEET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
SVUEET 2023 Application Form Fee:
SVUEET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee for the SVUEET exam is Rs 350.
SVUEET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
SVUEET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the SVUEET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as SVUEET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit SVUEET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the SVUEET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on SVUEET registration
- Enter SVUEET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for SVUEET Application Form Correction?
- SVUEET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
SVUEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should check the following Eligibility Criteria regarding SVUEET 2023:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants have to pass Intermediate Education under 10+2 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized board/ BIE/ CBSE/ ICSE from India.
Mandatory Subjects: Applicants should need to passed with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as a mandatory subject.
Percentage: Applicants should need to secured a at least of 45% marks in the above examination.
Age limit: Applicants applying age must be above 16 years of age.
SVUEET 2023 Courses Offered:
SVUEET 2023 is an exam held for admissions to into 6 year B.Tech + M.Tech dual degree porgramme in EEE, ECE, Civil, CSE and Mechanical Engineering (Self-Finance) offered at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
SVUEET 2023 Exam Centres:
SVUEET 2023 Exam Centers list will be provided here once official authority will released it.