TMISAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. TMI SAT 2022 is commonly known as the Tolani Maritime Institute of Science Aptitude Test 2022. Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) held the TMISAT exams and this is held for the candidates who are interested in B.Tech Courses in Marine engineering (Boats, Ships Engineering) and Nautical Technology (UG Aqua Science Course).
TMI is also connected with IMU (Indian Maritime Institute). Tolani is well known for their producing some of the best marine engineers and nautical officers in the country have made this test compulsory for applicants those who wish to apply for admission to Tolani Maritime Institute for marine engineering and nautical science courses.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TMISAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TMISAT 2022 Registration: To be released
TMISAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
TMISAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TMISAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
TMISAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TMISAT 2022:
The interested applicants can fill the Application Form of the Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test from January and on the official website of the Tolani Maritime Institute, the Application Form will be available for the applicants.
Before the last date of submission, applicants need to fill the Application Form online mode. The applicants need to fill the Application Form with correct and complete details.
Steps to Apply for TMISAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TMISAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of TMISAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TMISAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TMISAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TMISAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TMISAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in TMISAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TMISAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
TMISAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Candidates need to pay the Application Form fee of Rs. 1200 (This can be paid online & offline).
TMISAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TMISAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the TMISAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as TMISAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit TMISAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TMISAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TMISAT registration
- Enter TMISAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TMISAT Application Form Correction?
- TMISAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TMISAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed 10th and 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Age limit: Applicants should need to be born between 1/10/1994 to 30/9/2002 Male applicants who want to apply should be born on or after September 1998. Female applicants will be provided 2-year relaxation, the applier must be born on or after September 1996.
- Percentage: Applicants need to secure at least of 60% marks in PCM and at least 50% marks in above mention examination.
- Married status: Applicants who are unmarried can only apply.
- Fitness: Applicants who want to apply need to check their physical fitness and medical standards such as Eyesight, Genitourinary System, Skin, Nervous System, Digestive System, Respiratory System, Cardiovascular System, Lymphatic System, Digestive System, etc.
TMISAT 2022 Courses Offered:
B.Tech. Marine Engineering
BSc. Nautical Science
DNS (IMU) programme
Technical Ship Management
TMISAT 2022 Exam Centres: