TNSET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. TNSET is known as the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test and it is organized by the Annamalai University. It is a state Nodal Agency of the UGC under the Government of Tamil Nadu. The exam will be organized to check the eligibility of the Assistant professor in Tamil Nadu universities and colleges.
The exam will be held within a state in 26 subjects. Candidates must appear in the written exam to be eligible for Assistant Professor. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TNSET 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TNSET 2024 Registration: To be released
TNSET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
TNSET 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TNSET Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of June 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of July 2024|
|Exam Date||Last week of July 2024|
TNSET 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TNSET 2024:
- Applicants have to apply to fill the application form through online mode.
- TNSET 2024 application form will be released by the month of June 2024.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for TNSET 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TNSET Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of TNSET 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TNSET Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TNSET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TNSET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TNSET 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in TNSET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TNSET 2024 Application Form Fee:
TNSET 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||General/ OBC||OBC (NCL)||SC/ST/PwD|
|Application fee||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 500/-|
TNSET 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TNSET 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the TNSET 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as TNSET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit TNSET 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TNSET 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TNSET registration
- Enter TNSET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TNSET Application Form Correction?
- TNSET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TNSET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply.
- Education Qualification: Applying candidate should have Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam must be passed with subjects, like Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Computer Science & 5 Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library and Information Science.
- Marks Scored: Candidates must have secured at least 55% of marks for General/ OBC (belonging to Creamy Layer) Category and 50% for OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer)/ Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD-VI/HI/PH).
- Appearing Applicants: The applicants in their final year of master’s degree or those result are awaited can also apply.
TNSET 2024 Courses Offered:
To recruit candidates for Assistant Professor Post.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
TNSET 2024 Exam Centres:
|Centre Code||Nodal Centres for TN-SET 2024|