Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura will organize the Tripura MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates. There are Total 168 medical seats and 7 dental seats in the colleges available in the state of Tripura to provide admission to the applicants in MBBS and BDS programs.
Candidates will get admission through National Eligibility Entrance Test Conducted by NTA, so it is necessary for candidates to score qualified marks in the examination of NEET-UG. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Registration: To Be Released
Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Tripura MBBS/BDS Registration 2025:
|Events||Dates 2025 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025:
The candidates should have to score qualified marks in the examination of NEET UG and they can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Tripura. The Application Form of Tripura MBBS and BDS admission will be available soon.
Steps to Apply for Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Tripura MBBS/BDS Application form 2025:
- Go through the official website of Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Tripura MBBS/BDS Admission 2025” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Tripura MBBS/BDS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Tripura MBBS/BDS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Tripura MBBS/BDS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form Fee:
Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee for Tripura MBBS 2023 is 600/- INR for the unreserved category and 300/- INR for the Reserved category.
Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Tripura MBBS/BDS form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Edit Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Tripura MBBS/BDS registration
- Enter Tripura MBBS/BDS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Tripura MBBS/BDS Application Form Correction?
- Tripura MBBS/BDS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Tripura MBBS/BDS 2025 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India to apply.
- The candidate’s age should be of 17 years of age at least as of December 31.
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age.
- Applicants should have the proof of residence that to know for the confirmation of residence of Tripura state.
- Candidates should be qualified in class 12th class from any institution in Tripura and are not permanent residents of Tripura but children of officer (s) on deputation to the Government of Tripura or Central Government officer(s) serving in the state government for a continuous period of three years are also eligible to apply for admission to Tripura MBBS 2023.
- Candidates should be qualified in Class 12 with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English from a board recognized by the Central/State government.
- Applicants should be qualified in each of the mentioned individual subjects securing a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (for the unreserved category), 45% (for Physically Handicapped (PH), unreserved), and 40% (for the reserved category including PH reserved) in them.
- There is a minimum percentile in the NEET 2023 UG examination available for the candidates.