TS ECET 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2023 through online mode. TS ECET is also known as the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test organized once in a year by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
The exam will be held for the candidates willing to get lateral entry admission in various discipline of UG Engineering courses at various govt. and private institutions across the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TS ECET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TS ECET 2023 Registration: To be released
TS ECET 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
TS ECET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TS ECET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||6th April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||8th June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||15th to 20th June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||8th July 2023|
|Exam Date||13th July 2023|
TS ECET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TS ECET 2023:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode by 1st week of April 2023.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates for a period of time.
- The TS ECET Application Correction facility will be start by 2nd week of June TS ECET through online mode.
- Applicants must submit the application form before prescribed date for submission as no candidates are allowed to submit after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for TS ECET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TS ECET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of TS ECET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TS ECET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TS ECET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TS ECET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TS ECET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in TS ECET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TS ECET 2023 Application Form Fee:
TS ECET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For general category||Rs.800|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs.400|
TS ECET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TS ECET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The TS ECET Application Correction facility will be start by 2nd week of June TS ECET through online mode. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as TS ECET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit TS ECET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TS ECET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TS ECET registration
- Enter TS ECET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TS ECET Application Form Correction?
- TS ECET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TS ECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should be an citizen of India belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Education Qualification: Applicants should be a diploma certificate degree holder in Engineering/ Pharmacy or B.Sc. Mathematics degree holder from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have scored at least 45% Marks (40% Marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in their final year exam in TS ECET can also apply.
TS ECET 2023 Courses Offered:
TS ECET exam is a way to get Lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular BE/BTech Courses in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) approved by the All India Council for Technical Education.
TS ECET 2023 Exam Centres:
Telangana State Centres:
Andhra Pradesh State Centres: