TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. TS LAWCET 2024 is popularly known as the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test. The TS LAWCET 2024 is an entrance exam that is held annually by the official authority. The official representatives who will be responsible to organize the TS LAWCET 2024 are Osmania University which is located in Hyderabad. The Osmania University, Hyderabad will be conducting the TS LAWCET 2024 entrance exam on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
The official authority will organize the TS LAWCET 2024 Admission Process with an aim to provide admission to the deserving applicants into 3 years of regular LLB and 5 years of regular LLB degree courses offered in various Universities and colleges located in the state of Telangana. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TS LAWCET 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TS LAWCET 2024 Registration: To be released
TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
TS LAWCET 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TS LAWCET Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||June 2024|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2024|
|Exam Date||July 2024|
TS LAWCET 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TS LAWCET 2024:
- The application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Application should apply before the last date to avoid late fee.
- Complete application process will be in various stages – Online registration, filling of application details, uploading of images, payment of fee & printing of application.
- After submission of application, take printout of application form for further use.
Steps to Apply for TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TS LAWCET Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of TS LAWCET 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TS LAWCET Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TS LAWCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TS LAWCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in TS LAWCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form Fee:
TS LAWCET 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for General and OBC Category applicants||Rs 800 / –|
|Application fee for SC and ST category applicants||Rs 500 / –|
TS LAWCET 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as TS LAWCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TS LAWCET 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TS LAWCET registration
- Enter TS LAWCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TS LAWCET Application Form Correction?
- TS LAWCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TS LAWCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian candidates are only eligible to apply for the admission process.
- Domicile: The candidates who are local or permanent residents of the Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible to apply for the admission process.
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for each course are as mentioned below.
- For 3 years LLB course: The candidates should have completed their bachelor’s degree in Graduation with a 10 + 2 + 3 system of education or any equivalent exam.
- For 5 years LLB course: The candidates should need to completed their HSC exam that is Class 12th with 10 + 2 system of education or any equivalent exam.
- Minimum Marks – General Category: The candidates who belong to the General category should have secured more than 45 % marks in the qualifying exam.
- Minimum Marks – SC / ST Category: The reserved category applicants should have secured more than 40 % marks in the qualifying exam.
- Recognition: The qualifying exam should have been completed by a recognized state board or university.
TS LAWCET 2024 Courses Offered:
3 years of regular LLB and 5 years of regular LLB degree courses offered in various Universities and colleges located in the state of Telangana.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
TS LAWCET 2024 Exam Centres:
|S.No.||Telangana Regional Centres|
|1||Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad, and surrounding areas)|
|2||Hyderabad North (Medchal, Gandimaisamma, and surrounding areas)|
|3||Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka, and surrounding areas)|
|4||Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, Keesara, and surrounding areas)|
|5||Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area, and surrounding areas)|