TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023 through online mode. TS POLYCET 2023 is commonly known as Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is a state level exam that is regulated every year by SBTET- State Board of Technical Education and Training. Applicants who want to go for diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering fields can appear for this examination.
TS POLYCET entrance exam, applicants will get admission into different government and private polytechnic colleges of Telangana state. The applicants need to go through the eligibility requirements to apply online. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TS POLYCET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TS POLYCET 2023 Registration: To be released
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form will be released By May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
TS POLYCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TS POLYCET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TS POLYCET 2023:
- The applicants can only fill out the application form through online mode.
- The application procedure will include various steps like exam registration, exam selection, uploading documents, application verification, and fee payment.
- For the registration process, applicants will have to provide their email ID and contact details in the application form.
- Applicants should upload the necessary documents in a prescribed format.
Steps to Apply for TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TS POLYCET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of TS POLYCET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TS POLYCET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TS POLYCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TS POLYCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in TS POLYCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form Fee:
TS POLYCET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General category||Rs 400/-|
|SC /ST category||Rs 250/-|
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as TS POLYCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit TS POLYCET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TS POLYCET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TS POLYCET registration
- Enter TS POLYCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TS POLYCET Application Form Correction?
- TS POLYCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TS POLYCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The applicants must be of Indian origin with Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Those who belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have completed senior secondary school (SSC) exam organized by the state board of Telangana or other equivalent exams.
- Marks: Applicants should score at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam and at least 35% marks in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the examination.
- Those who are appearing in senior secondary class and waiting for the result are eligible for TS Polycet 2023.
TS POLYCET 2023 Courses Offered:
Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-engineering
TS POLYCET 2023 Exam Centres: