TSSET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. TS SET 2024 is also known as Telangana State Eligibility Test. TSSET 2024 is a state-level examination organized by Osmania University, Hyderabad. This is for the recruitment of Lecturers/ assistant professors in Degree colleges and Universities as per rule and regulation of the University Grant Commission.
The Eligibility for an assistant professor will depend on the performance of the applicants in each of the papers in aggregate. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of TSSET 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
TSSET 2024 Registration: To be released
TSSET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
TSSET 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for TSSET Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
TSSET 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for TSSET 2024:
- TSSET 2024 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for TSSET 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the TSSET Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of TSSET 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -TSSET Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of TSSET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the TSSET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- TSSET 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature in TSSET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
TSSET 2024 Application Form Fee:
TSSET 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Fee in Rs|
|General / OC||INR 1100|
|SC / ST / PH / VH||INR 550|
TSSET 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
TSSET 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the TSSET 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as TSSET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit TSSET 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the TSSET 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on TSSET registration
- Enter TSSET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for TSSET Application Form Correction?
- TSSET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
TSSET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have secured at least of 55% marks without rounding off in a master’s degree or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- The minimum criteria of percentage for the reserved class like SC/ST are 50%.
- Candidates belonging to the third gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for SET as are accessible for to SC/ST/PWD class.
- Ph.D. degree holders who have completed their Post Graduation before Sep 1992 shall be eligible for the relaxation 50% in minimum mark limit. They ought to have a minimum of 50% in place of 55% marks.
- Candidates will apply as many times as they require. No limit to the number of attempts.
- Candidates are suggested to appear within the subjects of their Post-graduation solely.
- Candidates who can qualify TS SET are going to be eligible for the recruitment as a
- Lecturer/Assistant professor in Telangana state solely.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates having post-graduation diploma/certificate awarded by the Indian University/ Institute of foreign degree /diploma /certificate awarded by the foreign university/with a master’s degree of recognized Indian
- Universities from the association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, are eligible.
TSSET 2024 Exam Centres: